Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Something I noticed last night....Captain's Quarters

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

So let me preface this:  I played ME2 originally on the 360 and played most of the DLC.  This post is in reference to the PS3 version.

I was playing last night and went to my captain's quarters to change my armor  for the upcoming mission and I looked on my desk, only to see an image of............Kaiden?  In the original ME2 the picture on my desk was of Liara as she was my romantic interest and it  

When doing the Genesis comic at the beginning of chose Liara and all went well (similar to my original ME playthroigh) but I was baffled about this.  Did they change the picture to be based on who you sacrificed in the first game?  Did anyone else notice this?
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

I would have noticed if target actually got their shit together. I went to grab my copy with a gift card I got and I guess they don't really like to have games on launch. Hell....it wasn't even in their list of new games. 

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By melcene

I actually don't remember seeing a picture of a romantic interest in my cabin, but then again, I didn't import an ME1 save into ME2 when I played.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Someone else said something like this in a different thread, so it must be a thing now. 

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @melcene said:

" I actually don't remember seeing a picture of a romantic interest in my cabin, but then again, I didn't import an ME1 save into ME2 when I played. "

You have a picture of the person you were romantically involved with from the first game, though when you indulge in romance with a ME2 member the picture gets flipped face down onto the desk. 

This Kaidan love thing seem to be a bug from the interactive comic. Have seen a lot of mentions about this.
    I doubt they changed it to be a memory of the one that died, because it's suppose to be a sequence where Shepard looks at the picture instead of boning one of the ME2 crew members to highlight his loyalty to him or her.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.