Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

A great fan trailer for Mass Effect 3

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

Every day I am getting more excited for Mass Effect 3. I remember picking the first game up when I was what...15 and thinking it was rad. I decided to new game+ it and thought it was more awesome, i decided to play through it again and holy shit their was still new stuff for me to find in the massive universe. I was quite suprised to learn that this was a planned trilogy. How likely does that idea actually happen and becomes a franchise that people care about .Setting up games for  trilogy is setting it up for failure if done wrong. I think of Too Human and Advent Rising that felt incomplete because they were too broad spectrum. Anywho, all this analyzing has me curious?

How does one have a planned 'trilogy' or story and actually see it through without Publishers, Stock Holders and other people getting in their way?

Anyway, their is a cool fan trailer that is pretty fantastic, the same person has somereally great other trailers aswell so be sure to check them out
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

Most every big new release is set up to be a trilogy.

satanod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By satanod

They should use this as end credits song :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.