Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Any great Let's Plays of this game that you could share?

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Phatmac

Just wondering if you guys know of any great LP's for this game. I'd like someone that cares about the story, is playing this game blind,(hasn't played it before) and has a tolerable voice. It's hard to get the best of the best since YT mostly sorts walkthroughs and bad LP's of the game. Hope you guys can help me out. I'll only accept ones from Youtube as that is my preferred choice for watching LP'S. The main key here is that the person playing the game cares about Mass Effect. Thanks.

P.S. I know it's a weird habit. Sue me.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

It came out last month, didn't it? The only Let's Plays I can imagine being up will be really terrible first day ones.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By fattony12000

@Phatmac: I could do one JUST FOR YOU, I could even record a couple of hours tonight. I have yet to gets balls deep into ME3 as I've been busy with other things, I have basically just played the single player demo. Here is one of my videos as an example, do you think you could you stand my voice throughout a playthrough of ME3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.