Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

odd problem

nate6858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nate6858

I'm very early on in the game .. I need to defuse some bombs at a train station with a 5 minute countdown. I cannot, at all find the last bomb. It's not where the map points me, I've gotten to the last bomb with 2:30-3:00 minutes left on the countdown and run around the whole area. There is no bomb at all. Am I missing something here/incredibly stupid?

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EvilTwin
    @nate6858:  I've never had that problem, so my best advice is to watch a video of someone do it.  If the bomb isn't in the same place, then it's obviously a bug.

Here you are, though, I would advise muting it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.