Got a code to give away.

• 61 results
#1 Posted by Demoskinos (15186 posts) -

Okay so through a long series of events... I've ended up with TWO copies of Max Payne 3. Why you ask? Well, seems my Amazon.com copy had bits of broken plastic in the shrink wrapped case. Some of which got under the disc 1 and scratched it to pieces! Fantastic right? So, because I don't want to wait the ridiculous time its going to take to return the game I instead opted to buy a copy at walmart. The copies at walmart have a code for Max Payne on Games on Demand. Seeing as I have a hard copy of the Xbox version already I have no use for this. If you'd like the code post here I'll give it a day take everyone who wants it and use random.org to pick a winner.

I'd rather someone use it than it go to waste and since Giantbomb is my favorite place on the net. I figured I'd share it with you guys. I'll check the posts tomorrow night and draw a winner. =)

#2 Posted by Milkman (17351 posts) -

I have never played Max Payne and I would like to. So, pick me!

#3 Posted by xyzygy (10079 posts) -

I would like one too!

#4 Edited by spankingaddict (2741 posts) -

YES , pick me !

#5 Posted by NovaDTH (177 posts) -

Would love to play this but there's no way I can afford it. Fingers crossed.

#6 Posted by Sackmanjones (4762 posts) -
@spankingaddict said:

YES , pick me ! I have yet to play a AAA game this year . This game looks great !

He's giving away a code for MP 1, not his copy of Max Payne 3
#7 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Duder! I'm glad to see that the GB spirit of giving stuff away lives on, and I would be very interested in this here code.

Thanks mang!

#8 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1772 posts) -

I would love it. :)

#9 Posted by ColinWright (741 posts) -

Might as well throw my hat in this! Now seems like the best time to catch up on these games. It would also give me something to do while D3 continues to not work.

#10 Posted by ch3burashka (5262 posts) -

When you procure an extra PC copy through some Amazon mismanagement, hit me up.

#11 Posted by TheSupreme (1 posts) -

I would like to try it I have only played 2 and halfway into 3. So far i hear that the first one is still the best, would love to check it out!

#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

If anyone gets a free copy of the greatest game ever made and doesn't play it, expect me at your door step. 
Expect meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#13 Posted by Se7enthSamurai (83 posts) -

I will enjoy it, and also, I love you.

#14 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@AhmadMetallic
If anyone gets a free copy of the greatest game ever made and doesn't play it, expect me at your door step. 
What does this thread have to do with Deus Ex?
#15 Posted by JaredA (832 posts) -

I will play it!

#16 Posted by stubbleman (292 posts) -

Sounds good to me.

#17 Posted by BeachThunder (12450 posts) -

I'm not entering; I just wanted to say though, that it's really awesome of you to do this!

#18 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

Me! I love Max Payne!

#19 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1331 posts) -

Sign me up, I would love it

#20 Posted by Zurgfrog (155 posts) -

Would love to play that game

#21 Posted by Skytylz (4039 posts) -

Hook me up bro!

#22 Posted by deathfury (539 posts) -

Sign me up, I'd definitely play it.

#23 Posted by pantzing_nome (589 posts) -

I'm in, I've been meaning to play Max Payne but never got around to it.

#24 Posted by Phatmac (5730 posts) -

I wanna pop some pills! I need your help to do so!

#25 Edited by pyromagnestir (4339 posts) -

I would like that copy, though I think perhaps it would be better if it went to someone else.

I wanted to play Max Payne, as evidenced by the copy I bought when it came out sitting to my right on a desk shelf just now, but my pc couldn't run it very well at the time. Then when I finally got a pc that could run it the game refused to install on the version of Windows, I forget which, I had on it at the time, and I believe that is still the case. I'm stubborn in a way I guess, as I refuse to buy the steam version some other version when I have a damn copy of the game sitting on my fucking shelf right next to me. I can reach over and touch it but I can't play it? Fuck you, game.

Maybe there's been some option I could look into all along but I don't even know where to look at this point.

Anyways, good on you for doing this. I like it when this community does stuff like this. You guys are great.

#26 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

Sign me up, sir!

#27 Posted by h83r (470 posts) -

I've been trying to find a way to play the first Max Payne for a couple of months now. It just seems like one of those games that's just too old to run on modern machines. I'd love to experience it since I never did when it first came out, though.

#28 Edited by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I shall throw my throwing hat into the ring.

#29 Posted by clstirens (847 posts) -

Might as well drop a post in here. I'd greatly appreciate a copy!

#30 Edited by Pr1mus (3956 posts) -

I don't have an Xbox 360 so give me the code so i can give it to someone else and look like a nice person for a change instead of my typical asshole self.

#31 Posted by spankingaddict (2741 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

@spankingaddict said:

YES , pick me ! I have yet to play a AAA game this year . This game looks great !

He's giving away a code for MP 1, not his copy of Max Payne 3

MY BAD ! still want ....

#32 Posted by spankingaddict (2741 posts) -

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@AhmadMetallic

: O Good one !

#33 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

I'm  in

#34 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -
@spankingaddict

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

@AhmadMetallic

: O Good one !

*hi5*
#35 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (447 posts) -

I'd love to play it. It's awesome that you are doing this.

#36 Posted by ZOnikJJ (258 posts) -

I'd like to play through the OG Max Payne!

#37 Posted by bobafettjm (1476 posts) -

I would love me some Max Payne.

#38 Posted by JJOR64 (19071 posts) -

I like pie.

#39 Posted by Jimbo_Slice (14 posts) -

This guy ;D

#40 Posted by LiquidPrince (16185 posts) -

I would love a copy.

#41 Posted by Drace (164 posts) -

I'm a big fan of the series and would love a free copy!

I'm in!

#42 Posted by overjoyedpants (75 posts) -

loved the previous max payne games, would love a copy of 3. put my name in the hat.

#43 Posted by YoThatLimp (1938 posts) -

Would be very interested.

#44 Posted by Tearhead (2219 posts) -

Never played Max Payne, and would love to try it out.

#45 Posted by fatalflame (105 posts) -

Count me in! It's been age since I played Max Payne...

#46 Posted by Demoskinos (15186 posts) -

So the Winner(s) are and . I ended up actually getting a 2nd code so I drew two names. Thats who came up. Enjoy folks! Winners have thier PM's w/ the codes. =)

#47 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

I shall throw my throwing hat into the ring.

You've just dethroned yourself by admitting that you've never played Max Payne, a cornerstone of any healthy gamer's catalogue. 
And I had respected you...
#48 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic:

I did? I don't recall saying I've never played Max Payne. Hell, I actually remember playing a very small amount of it from incredibly long ago. Something about shooting in halls or something.

#49 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@AhmadMetallic:

I did? I don't recall saying I've never played Max Payne. Hell, I actually remember playing a very small amount of it from incredibly long ago. Something about shooting in halls or something.

It's like I don't know you anymore. (Not that I ever did, but still!)
#50 Posted by ShaolinSpade (161 posts) -

Count me in!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.