Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MechWarrior

Franchise »

MechWarrior is a PC franchise based in the Battletech universe. These titles focus heavily on robot-simulation combat and political betrayal. MechWarrior puts you in the cockpit of gigantic robots that stand 4 stories tall.

MechWarrior 5 teasers released!

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By metal_mills
    Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ApertureSilence

Link won't open for me, but that doesn't make me any less freaking excited about a new Mechwarrior. As for Piranha, I am told MoH: Heroes 2 on PSP was quite good. We shall see.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Cerza

I saw an article about this earlier. I am still skeptical, but if it is real then all I can say is WOOOOOT!!! It's about fucking time!

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal

Bah! Give me another Steel Battalion. The time is right for $200 peripherals!

Anywho, I do love me some mech-sims and I'll join you in your hopes that it's actually MechWarrior and not just a mech-action game. Also, your link doesn't seem to work.

snoopers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By snoopers
    @Metal_Mills said:
    " http://www.gamersyde.com/news_a_new_mechwarrior_in_the_works__-8215_en.html

All right! I LOVE MechWarrior games! The only problem is , Piranha the alleged developers are pretty shit and the game they are currently making is for PC, PS3 and 360. I really hope it's not just another MechAssault styled game and stays closer to its Sim roots. "
    Because we found some pretty good evidence that this is indeed MechWarrior 5, the name of the news has chanded accordingly... and the url too :(

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_mechwarrior_5_is_coming__-8215_en.html

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

Wow, I really liked MechWarrior 2 and 3, but I never got around to buying 4. Hopefully this is pretty good!

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

Did not see this coming at all.   Looking forward to it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.