danteveli's Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (Xbox 360) review

Mercenaries 2 World in bugs

First part of Mercenaries was one of best titles served us on original xbox. Game with idea GTA goes to war was brilliant. Now couple years later we got the same game with different setting. Venezuela instead of Korea is biggest difference. Root of the game is the same. We work for different fractions to earn money for big boom weapons. This time its revenge on president and his people who betrayed us and shoot in the bottom.
Gaming experience is nice but lacks some deepth. We have here free roaming game where you can choose sides and do different missions for them. Its somehow similar to Just Cause with its tropical environment.
The thing that killed World in Flames is number of bugs and different glitches that may happen at any time. When it happens most of the time you have to restart game because you are stuck inside tree or other object.
This plus repetitive gameplay destroyed thing that could possibly  be really good game.
I still had a lot of fun playing this one but more people would rather stick with GTA4 and DLC for it than play not polished and finished product..