A great webcomic about metal gear solid

#1 Posted by imayellowfellow (558 posts) -

http://www.gigaville.com/comic.php?id=1

its about the foxhound unit leading up to the events of shadow moses, its got lots of easter eggs and does a good job with the metal gear source material

#2 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

nice find. pretty funny

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Not too bad actually. Nice find.

#4 Posted by Otacon (2209 posts) -

Yeah it's not bad. 

#5 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I was just thinking about this the other day. I found it quite a long time ago, but they had not updated it in awhile. Still, for what's there now, I found it to be quite funny.

#6 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

I gave a little chuckle. It was mildly entertaining.

#7 Posted by FLStyle (4665 posts) -

I first found it during the week in which Big Boss explains that all he remembers about the Pain was "I'm covered in bees!" ... "Boom!"

I've read it all the way through twice, it's brilliant.

#8 Posted by DragonKore (12 posts) -

I'm reading it now, this is great. Thanks.

#9 Posted by Solid_SnakeXx (1771 posts) -

OMG i  been fan of the site for like 4 years GOOD MEMORIES!! just the other day i was thinking of visiting it again :( i m gonna read em all

#10 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

Heh, made me chuckle =D

#11 Posted by GMan (471 posts) -

It was childish and immature but I liked the third one with Psycho Mantis and Revolver Ocelot.

"That's funny - I said the same thing to your mother last night..."

#12 Posted by mubress (1517 posts) -

Pretty funny stuff, cool find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.