Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jun 12, 2008

In 2014, war has become so routine that it is at the core of the global economy. A rapidly aging Solid Snake picks up his gun and embarks upon his final mission in this epic tale of tactical espionage action -- the conclusion to the Solid Snake saga.

How bad did the Bombcast spoil MGS4? (August 26) Spoilers I guess

reich_joyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By reich_joyce

So I thought I was safe, most podcasts I've listened to over the past couple months (including the bomb) have been pretty schtum and had warnings about spoilers so I knew to cover my ears and go "lalalalalala" but they just implied twice in this cast that Solid Snake dies. Is this true, that kinda sucks, I mean I had my guesses and all but I didn't wanna flat out hear it without playing the game. I mean I usually don't give a shit about game stories but Metal Gear has always kinda been about the story. Just another reason for me not to get that PS3 I guess. :(

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zebadee

You say you don't want it spoiled yet you come here and ask for things you have heard to be confirmed, just play it.

reich_joyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By reich_joyce

Fair enough, but your silence speaks volumes. :)  I mean it's pretty obvious. Oh well can't take it back now!

Lokirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lokirth

Yes. Snake dies and Raiden is really Big Boss in disguise.

And Otacon is an alien.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By suneku
    Lokirth said:
    "and Raiden is really Big Boss in disguise.."
    haha, I really lol'd on that one.
    Inazuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Inazuma

I actually felt I had to finally sign up to this site, just to reply to this topic!

Obviously, I can't say what happens, But let me tell you, you really should get this game to find out what happens! I really can't say anything without making spoilers, so all I will say is that you need to get this game even if you have heard what you believe happens.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brukaoru

This was posted 3 weeks ago... Perhaps the original poster has played it by now. But still, don't ask to not be spoiled but then want everything confirmed, that's just hypocrisy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.