This is REALLY pissing me off

#1 Posted by Digyourowngrave (87 posts) -

Ok so I'm in the hallway right before the battle with Liquid and FUCK I cannot beat these FUCKING mini-gecko things GODAMMIT.  I have NO Chaff Grenades and for some reason I cant buy any. Ive tried everything but I CANNOT get passed this part. I only have one ration and so far my strategy is to keep on switching to new weapons because everytime i try to reaload they knock me down/get behind me/shock me/KILL ME/ or wait til i get back up just to jump on my face to pis me off a bit more.

So PLEASE help me GB, i don't think I've ever been so pissed off

#2 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -

That part is ridiculously easy. Either use a rocket launcher, or just dive past them.

#3 Posted by Digyourowngrave (87 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" That part is ridiculously easy. Either use a rocket launcher, or just dive past them. "
O_O you can just run by them???
#4 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

Sneak that shit.

#5 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -
@Digyourowngrave said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" That part is ridiculously easy. Either use a rocket launcher, or just dive past them. "
O_O you can just run by them??? "
Yeah... You never tried?!
#6 Posted by Digyourowngrave (87 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Digyourowngrave said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
Yeah... You never tried?! "
ahahaha! no i didnt XD thanks bro ahaha now i feel stupid BRB BEATING THE GAME
#7 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -
@Digyourowngrave said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Digyourowngrave said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
Yeah... You never tried?! "
ahahaha! no i didnt XD thanks bro ahaha now i feel stupid BRB BEATING THE GAME "
Haha. Good luck =)
#8 Edited by mordukai (7140 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: which part is he talking about.
#9 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -
@Mordukai:  The part right before the microwave hall. Long corridor where you keep meeting with the mini hand gecko's.
#10 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -

Dive? Don't bother shooting.

#11 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -
@LiquidPrince:OHHHHH, that.  that part. Yeah don't fight them...LOL just run and dive...
#12 Posted by mordukai (7140 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: That part is easy. For me the hardest part was the fucking boss fight with Vamp. I just kept emptying magazines at him...my wife had to go online to find out how to kill him because I was on the verge of having a shit fit. 
#13 Posted by LiquidPrince (15855 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" @LiquidPrince: That part is easy. For me the hardest part was the fucking boss fight with Vamp. I just kept emptying magazines at him...my wife had to go online to find out how to kill him because I was on the verge of having a shit fit.  "
Yeah that part was maddening XD
#14 Posted by ahriman22 (2747 posts) -

When in doubt, Grenade Launcher.

#15 Posted by Akeldama (4239 posts) -
@Digyourowngrave said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
lol pwnt
#16 Posted by TheHBK (5466 posts) -

rule number one for playing any MGS game.  If you are trying to get somewhere and there are enemies in the way, just run past em.  seriously. you can do this for lots of parts in the game where you just need to get somewhere to trigger a sequence.  It was always true for the other games as well.
#17 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -

Just roll. Barrel Rolls preferred.

#18 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

Hardest part for me was the part before the message from Naomi in the last act.

#19 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

I was so happy when I got my Big Boss Ranking... I wish I got a Trophy for it... 

@Metal_Gear_Sunny said:

" Just roll. Barrel Rolls preferred. "
This man clearly knows what to do, listen to him.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.