Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Xbox Game Studios

Company »

Also known as "Microsoft Games", "Microsoft Game Studios", and "Microsoft Studios", Xbox Game Studios is a primary subsidiary of the Microsoft Gaming division and handles publishing of their studios' games (including the Halo, Forza, and Gears of War series).

How was Microsoft's Press Conference ? (on a 5 star scale)

• 59 results
    chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#51  Edited By chronicsmoke

Ill give em a 5,they showed off some awsome fucking games and if that camrea tech works like its supposed to (that A.I. Milo thing) then I think we will have somthin amazing  on our hands

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
    deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I thought it was pretty good all around.  No boring buisiness talk, lots of good games.  Halo: ODST looks sharp, want to see more of it Co-op stuff.  Shadow Complex looks cool, and Natal could be awesome.  Beatles Rockband, and Crackdown 2 looked solid as well.  4/5

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#53  Edited By skrutop

I wasn't all that interested in Project Natal until I saw it in action.  Pretty damn cool tech.  I'm interested to see how much support it gets.  Will it be just another gimmick?

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By TwoOneFive

wow, FIVE STARS?!?! No fucking way, i had no idea this site was a 360 fanboy site. 

You can't be serious you guys? I was like a really lame nintendo wii conference during the end there, dudes making elephant shadows WTF?!

there were a few really good parts, but so many move-the-fuck-on-already parts that it bogged it down. 

3/5  (2nd thought 4/5 since i was totally psyched about Splinter Cell. but all of the other cool stuff was multi-platform and i can't say thats really awesome or not, they each have their own conferences to reveal thair OWN games, developers are hear to show off all of their own shit)
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By pause422

4/5 I would say. EA's gets a 3/5 since I didn't give a shit about half of it with the casual and sports shit, however the SWTOR trailer made up for it. Ubi I don't care a less about and they showed nothing I cared about since I already saw Conviction at the MS one, so 0/5. Just waiting to see Sony's today, couldn't care a less about Nintendo's, I know they'll show nothing I care about.

I do find it pretty hysterical though that with this project natal thing, if it does what it looks like it couldn't shutters nintendo's vision for the Wii entirely, and just destroys it. Also...what the hell is with the new Tony Hawk thing? If that skate controller is like that, and Natal makes it so you get even more exact motions from yourself...why even use that controller?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#56  Edited By Red

Three Stars. Halo, L4D, Alan Wake, Video Stuff and the Beatles were all really cool and interesting, but even if Milo and Project Natal were to work, I really couldn't give a crap about it.

Brontes_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By Brontes_Muse
    @Red: I think if project Natal is possible, I think you might be putting your foot in your mouth.  
    gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#58  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

4 stars. There were some great looking games and I'm a huge Halo fan and thought Project Natal looked awesome, but there weren't a whole lot of games that really made my jaw drop.

Brontes_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By Brontes_Muse
    @Stephen_Von_Cloud said:
    "
    @PenguinDust said:
    " I gave it 4.  It was pretty good.  Lots of game trailers, on stage demos, some hard dates, etc... We got to see "Project Natal", although if that was the big Lionhead reveal I am very disappointed.  I wanted an actual game.  One surprise for me though was the lack of Rare.  Where was Rare?  Did I miss them?  Of course, I may be being a bit generous to Microsoft right now having just watched the embarrassment that was Ubisoft's conference.  "
    Good point on the Lionhead thing.  PLEASE tell me that's not the actual game they're working on.  Why would you want to go talk to that creepy virtual kid?  It was fine as a tech demo but I can't see anyone giving that thing the green light to be produced.  It's also sad, in that you're socializing with a videogame.  I'm not one to use this line but GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE. "
    Imagine if milo is just a small character in a much larger game.  
    Imagine if milo had magical abilities and by raising him he improves, like harry potter.  
    Imagine fable 3 was filled with milos of all ages and sexes.
    Imagine where it could go...
    And it has to start somewhere.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.