Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

Make a reputation for yourself by tearing through the streets of an authentically recreated version of LA in Midnight Club: Los Angeles.

What kind of cars are these police driving?!?!

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By tearhead

Is it just me, or are the police in this game hard to evade? I have never got away from the police, they are like always RIGHT behind no matter what I do. Anyone who has the game has any issues with this as well, or any tips to evade them?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

They are quite tricky, you can't outrun them by just driving fast in a straight line, you've got to outmaneuver them through lots of quick turns.

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By hexogen

I actually haven't had too much of a problem with them. I've only been caught once or twice so far. MattyFTM has the right idea. Don't just barrel down the street expecting to outrun them. Make turns a lot. Try to throw them off. You need to get out of their field of view in order to escape them.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BestUsernameEver

I did a bunch of short notice turns and I have never evaded them.

JustBecauz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By JustBecauz
    Tearhead said:
    "Is it just me, or are the police in this game hard to evade? I have never got away from the police, they are like always RIGHT behind no matter what I do. Anyone who has thegame has any issues with this as well, or any tips to evade them?"

The ploice are way too easy to avoid!!

If you are in the city just head for the nearest on-ramp to the freeway and you just start flooring it. Lose them easy. Helps if you are driving a Lambo though HAHA

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.