4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

One of the oldest CRPG franchises avails itself of the current throwback craze. 0

The one thing that can be said without a shadow of a doubt about Might and Magic X: Legacy is that it is an old-school CRPG and proud of it. It uses a very specific vintage format of the quad-directional tile-based dungeon crawler with a four-person party, far closer to the Xeen games of its venerable CRPG series (which would be Clouds of Xeen and Darkside of Xeen, or M&M IV and M&M V) than the panoramic movement real-time sequels (The Mandate of Heaven (M&M VI) to Might and Magic IX...

An Excellent Effort at Recreating the Might and Magic Series 0

Might and Magic VI is one of my top 10 favorite games of all time. It was part of the reason I got in game modding and eventually game development. Might & Magic X - Legacy, does an excellent job recreating the feel of the older Might and Magic games from the late 1990's and early 2000's. My first mark for the game is that the color scheme is excellent. The vibrant use of colors, especially in the dungeons and the menu's, really helps the game to feel fresh and that there truly is magic in...