Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Miiverse Integration

Concept »

A Nintendo-operated social network that connected users with friends and similar players through Wii U and 3DS. Miiverse could also be accessed through any other internet-enabled device until its discontinuation in November 2017.

The Official Giant Bomb Miiverse Screenshot Thread

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

A little while back, I mentioned how it's now possible, thanks to being able to check Miiverse from a PC, to save screenshots taken with a Wii U to a computer hard drive. For those uninitiated:

1. Take a screenshot and post it to Miiverse.
    2. Log into Miiverse on your PC and find the relevant post.
    3. Save the screenshot for later use.

See? Easy.

So how about a Miiverse screenshot thread? Here, I'll start. Nothing fancy (I've been playing so much Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper. So...goddamn...much....), but I've got a few screenshots I've been able to test this process with, at least:

My initial test screenshot to see if I could pull them from Miiverse. (Totally can!)
    My initial test screenshot to see if I could pull them from Miiverse. (Totally can!)
    You see this sort of screenshot all the time in the Warriors Orochi 3 community.
    You see this sort of screenshot all the time in the Warriors Orochi 3 community.
    ...It's the thought that counts?
    ...It's the thought that counts?

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I'll give this a try.

y cant metroid crawl?
    y cant metroid crawl?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@dalai: I kno dis game is so hard.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@dalai: I don't know man, I tried everything!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.