Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Minecraft Podcast!!

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By GJSmitty

So I don't now if anyone here listened to Control Point Podcast, but it was a really great podcast about TF2.  Now, those same people have, wait for it, started a Minecraft podcast!  I think it's really awesome.  Its called the Shaft:  http://deadworkers.com/network/?cat=29 
    I recomend you check it out if you like MInecraft, or even if you need to be persuaded to buy it or just want to hear what's it about.

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GJSmitty

Just by the way its by the dead workers party, if you know that name

Shademonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Shademonger

Yeah, I've been listening to this at work, really good podcast. Surprised they can come up with a solid hour of content each week regarding Minecraft, but it is quite good. They have a pretty dope server to check out too, a lot of really awesome collaborative projects going on over there.

Avatar image for captain_clayman
    captain_clayman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By captain_clayman

oh sweet! 

i definitely need to buy this game when i bring my grades up.

SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SBYM

It's unlikely that I'll ever have a chance to play Minecraft, but I do enjoy hearing stuff about it. As long as these people aren't smacking their lips and eating during the podcast then I'm down to listen. So, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.