Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

My ambitious Minecraft Creation!

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Popskinz

Hey Giant Bomb! 
    A while ago I made a video where I showed off me and my friend's enourmous Minecraft manor -- that video can be seen here.

We were pretty happy with it but still decided that we wanted to expand upon the mansion/manor/whatever you prefer to call it.
    Close to a month later: this is what it looks like now.

Even though it's what you could call finished at this stage, I was still curious to know if you guys had any suggestions on how to expand upon it. New floors, more glass, less of this/more of that? I'd love some feedback on this since this is the biggest Minecraft creation we've ever built and we want it to be good as can be.
    Neophytes and veterans alike of Minecraft can comment all they want :-)
    Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Popskinz

Quick bump :]

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GERALTITUDE

I've never played Minecraft, but there's something very therapeutic about listening to that song and whizzing around that blocky world. How near the beach are you? Secret tunnel to a house/lair built into the wall of a cliff would be cool.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Popskinz
    @GERALTITUDE said:

I've never played Minecraft, but there's something very therapeutic about listening to that song and whizzing around that blocky world. How near the beach are you? Secret tunnel to a house/lair built into the wall of a cliff would be cool.

Not sure, but it sounds like a great idea. Thanks for checking out the video! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.