Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

The best Minecraft experience ?

Mageman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mageman

So what is, in your opinion the true Minecraft experience one should aim for if deciding to get this game ? Obviously the free build mode and survival mode are vastly different and kinda equal, but do you think that the multiplayer is essential to get a full Minecraft experience or is it best played offline ?

Aas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Aas

I would recommend starting by playing survival mode by yourself. After that you'll probably have a good idea what, if anything, about Minecraft you enjoy.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

i have the most enjoyment playing Minecraft with a few good friends on a private server, just chatting and building all sorts of stuff. it's just a lot more fun playing that game with other people. however, it's equally as relaxing to just play by yourself your own little world and build at ease while listening to music or a podcast.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SexyToad

I actually don't play online as much, it's not that I dont want to, but I can't. I got the Xbla version so I can play with friends. I enjoy it a lot. I say the minecraft experience I playing with friends on survival mode making a huge house, or tower, underground base, and so on.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Phatmac

Xperia Play version for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.