#4 Posted by Baillie (3955 posts) -

Pretty nice.

#5 Posted by SexyToad (2739 posts) -

I'll take Ballie word for it!

#6 Posted by MistaSparkle (2146 posts) -

I suppose PC seeds are not allowed?

#7 Posted by 1337W422102 (996 posts) -
@ShinjiEx said:
Tokyo Japan  Just as it's written   Tested on Xbox 360 Edition Amazing landscape and some "oddities" may occur Overall great variety for a map in general    
The massive trench in the west, huge jungle areas, and the beneath-sea-level waterfall in that north-eastern island were pretty cool.  What were the oddities you saw?
#8 Posted by ShinjiEx (624 posts) -
@1337W422102: @1337W422102 said:
@ShinjiEx said:
Tokyo Japan  Just as it's written   Tested on Xbox 360 Edition Amazing landscape and some "oddities" may occur Overall great variety for a map in general    
The massive trench in the west, huge jungle areas, and the beneath-sea-level waterfall in that north-eastern island were pretty cool.  What were the oddities you saw ?
In the center of the map roughly you'll find a very distinct area "near/outside the snow zone" 
where there is large mountain waterfalls on each side

One side leads into a small icy pond area

Where you'll well see squids sometimes flopping about near the waterfall or sometimes rarely flying in the air towards the wall opposite of the waterfall
#9 Posted by 1337W422102 (996 posts) -
@MistaSparkle said:

I suppose PC seeds are not allowed?

I tried it on the PC version, if that's what you mean.
@ShinjiEx said:
@1337W422102: @1337W422102 said:
@ShinjiEx said:
The massive trench in the west, huge jungle areas, and the beneath-sea-level waterfall in that north-eastern island were pretty cool.  What were the oddities you saw ?
In the center of the map roughly you'll find a very distinct area "near/outside the snow zone"  where there is large mountain waterfalls on each side  One side leads into a small icy pond area  Where you'll well see squids sometimes flopping about near the waterfall or sometimes rarely flying in the air towards the wall opposite of the waterfall

Groovy, I'll check it out!
#10 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1025 posts) -

@MistaSparkle: As long as it is a seed compatible with 1.6.6 beta then it should work. Some seeds, however, have random spawn points, so you might not see certain landmarks shown in screenshots of various seeds.

#11 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

I just ended up in a big field with a bunch of pigs. was that what you were intended?

#12 Posted by kindgineer (2485 posts) -

Cool, I'll have to check it out!
Thanks for sharing!

#13 Posted by YoruAzenia1 (3 posts) -

@MistaSparkle: If you mean can you use PC seeds in the 360 version, you can IF its a seed that worked on the 1.8 version of Minecraft

#14 Posted by YoruAzenia1 (3 posts) -

Really awesome seed by the way

#15 Posted by batVomit (39 posts) -

As the XBLA update came out the other day, I started a new world looking for a mountainous map with cliffs and lots of vegetation. I started plugging in random seed names as i didn't want to start with one of the standard seeds out there and discovered this one (exactly as written) : THE THUNDERDOME Has LOTS of cliffs and vegetation, reminded me of the Gargamel seed... enjoy!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.