TNT Minecraft - Yes we can!

• 103 results
#101 Posted by TheGreven (30 posts) -

So no info about any TNT today?

#102 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@kortex said:

So the Starhawk QL will go up tomorrow? I hope this a good sign for a Mincraft TNT, since two pieces of video content on the same game seems unlikely. I hope, at least.

But they did a QL of minecraft...so by that logic the TNT will be some game no one has ever heard of.

Still looking forward to a Starhawk TNT with some minecraft mixed in it. Frankly I wouldn't want to watch a TNT that was a full 90 minutes of just one of these two games.

#103 Posted by kortex (445 posts) -

@devilzrule27 said:

@kortex said:

So the Starhawk QL will go up tomorrow? I hope this a good sign for a Mincraft TNT, since two pieces of video content on the same game seems unlikely. I hope, at least.

But they did a QL of minecraft...so by that logic the TNT will be some game no one has ever heard of.

Still looking forward to a Starhawk TNT with some minecraft mixed in it. Frankly I wouldn't want to watch a TNT that was a full 90 minutes of just one of these two games.

I meant 'two pieces of content on the same day'

#104 Posted by Eaxis (949 posts) -

Arma 2 zombie if they got on a server > Minecraft > Ryan mentioned some other old games > Starhawk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.