Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

TNT Minecraft - Yes we can!

• 103 results
    TheGreven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TheGreven

So no info about any TNT today?

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By devilzrule27

@kortex said:

So the Starhawk QL will go up tomorrow? I hope this a good sign for a Mincraft TNT, since two pieces of video content on the same game seems unlikely. I hope, at least.

But they did a QL of minecraft...so by that logic the TNT will be some game no one has ever heard of.

Still looking forward to a Starhawk TNT with some minecraft mixed in it. Frankly I wouldn't want to watch a TNT that was a full 90 minutes of just one of these two games.

kortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By kortex

@devilzrule27 said:

@kortex said:

So the Starhawk QL will go up tomorrow? I hope this a good sign for a Mincraft TNT, since two pieces of video content on the same game seems unlikely. I hope, at least.

But they did a QL of minecraft...so by that logic the TNT will be some game no one has ever heard of.

Still looking forward to a Starhawk TNT with some minecraft mixed in it. Frankly I wouldn't want to watch a TNT that was a full 90 minutes of just one of these two games.

I meant 'two pieces of content on the same day'

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Eaxis

Arma 2 zombie if they got on a server > Minecraft > Ryan mentioned some other old games > Starhawk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.