4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Not the same leap forward as the original but plenty of run & fun 0

There’s no denying I was a huge fan of the original Mirror’s Edge when it debuted for the PS3 and Xbox 360 back in 2008. The game represented a substantial leap forward in game design through the first-person perspective. Exploring the dystopian city through the eyes of Faith was breathtaking and the acrobatic parkour, while tricky at times, was incredibly rewarding.Faith is a Runner, a courier of the future, relaying secret messages under the watchful eye of the government. Runners must leap, s...

Into the Free and the Me 0

How many games have you seen transition from a 3D to 2D environment? Usually, it’s the other way around, with Mario and Sonic being the most iconic examples. But the subject of today, Mirror’s Edge, transports the prodigious runner Faith from the 3D urban jungle into a straight 2D (well, 2.5, but still) left-to-right-racecourse.We’re still in the world of Mirror’s Edge… right?In a way, Mirror’s Edge has its soul taken away. I’ve heard from IGN that M.E is meant to be 2D, but I frankly disagree w...