Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

2nd prestige!

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By faustyn

yup. 

No Caption Provided

in b4 'get a life' / 'OH GOD YOUR K/D IS FUCKIN' TERRIBLE!'.
    faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By faustyn

yup. 

No Caption Provided

in b4 'get a life' / 'OH GOD YOUR K/D IS FUCKIN' TERRIBLE!'.
    nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nukesniper

Gratz there. I'm closing in on Prestige 1, and hey, that K/D isn't that bad. I have friends who are almost to your level prestige, but with .67 K/D. Yeah, they must be suffering through the game.

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SSValis

may stats are pretty much the same as yours except you have more kills. My win/ loss ratio is also not very good because I play on the ps3 and play alone. I am 35 on my first prestige.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4  Edited By natetodamax

I have over 1,000 more kills than deaths. I have a friend who seems to think he's great at the game, but he has over 11,000 deaths and not even 10,000 kills (and he's a higher rank than me)

suicidesnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By suicidesnowman

Grats! I'm just prestiging again today and to keep in the spirit, here are my stats... 

No Caption Provided
    Rebirth1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Rebirth1337

I guess I'll keep this alive by posting my stats. I won't be prestiging anymore though don't have that much time these days to play.

No Caption Provided

My K/D is 1.55, not that great but oh well I have fun.
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MikkaQ
    @faustyn:  NOT a bad K/D. I'm level 40 and I probably have almost twice as many deaths than I do kills.  

But you don't get scored on how much you die in the game anyway, so K/Ds are of no importance, really. 

What's scary is that you have over 4 days clocked playing. And another poster 6! 

I only have 20 hours, how can one play it so much in like three months, it's like no other games exist or something =p
    faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By faustyn
    @XII_Sniper said:

" @faustyn:  NOT a bad K/D. I'm level 40 and I probably have almost twice as many deaths than I do kills.   But you don't get scored on how much you die in the game anyway, so K/Ds are of no importance, really.  What's scary is that you have over 4 days clocked playing. And another poster 6!  I only have 20 hours, how can one play it so much in like three months, it's like no other games exist or something =p "

you think 4 days are scary? right now i'm pretty sure i'm insane ;D
    look at this picture (i took it like 5 minutes ago...and i'll probably a lot more tonight :XXX).  

edit: just realized that  suicidesnowman has 3 more hours on his picture. so there's still hope for me!

No Caption Provided
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MikkaQ
    @faustyn:  Oh wow, that's nuts dude haha. 

I have to restart because I'm switching to the Xbox version. More friends there. Also I want my achievements to add up to something, I guess.  

Just kinda sucks I'll have to play this either obsessively till I catch up or take my sweet time again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.