Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Modern Warfare 2 trailer analysis

jezzzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jezzzy

Hey everyone, im new here... don't hurt me.

Anyway, i did a big analysis of the MW2 trailer, some of which you will have probably seen some of it maybe not, ive also put alot of theories about what we might see in the next 'Call Of Duty' Modern Warfare 2 game.

let me know what you think or if you have any thoughts! im always updating it.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Really?  There's a need for analysis?  Here's an easy analysis:

You play as a soldier.  You carry guns.  You shoot people and stuff.  You go into multiplayer.  You cuss over a headset.  You complain about your score.  You prestige.

End of analysis.
    Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Kohe321
    jakob187 said:
    "Really?  There's a need for analysis?  Here's an easy analysis:

You play as a soldier.  You carry guns.  You shoot people and stuff.  You go into multiplayer.  You cuss over a headset.  You complain about your score.  You prestige.

End of analysis.
    "
    I think this will turn out to be about 95-99% accurate. That is my official Giantbomb prediction.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
    Kohe321 said:
    "jakob187 said:
    "Really?  There's a need for analysis?  Here's an easy analysis:

End of analysis.
    "
    I think this will turn out to be about 95-99% accurate. That is my official Giantbomb prediction."
    that 1 to 5 percent will be some new game features that dont involve shooting anyone (most likely in SP of course). I think we will have to do a scuba diving mission to plant a bomb navy seal style. and i think we will play as a navy seal this time around since i saw several shots of the scuba steve in the trailer. 

anyways, the one perk icon that looks like nike, is probably speed. it would be awesome to be a little faster. but its probably compensated by less amount of time to travel, but its good for the start of the match if you want to quickly set up something not from the spawn point (especially in S&D). And the two guns, there is no fucking way they'll have dual wielding, that'd be ridiculous, unless they meant dual wielding pistols!!
    The one look like a nuke lol, but could have something to do with headquarters. Perhaps capturing speed or bomb planting speed. 

All i know is i want Hardcore No-Respawn Sabotage. 
    mthe1337one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mthe1337one

there's somewhat of a trailer analysis video on IGN's 360 site.  it's pretty neat b/c they're just going through it in real-time, rewinding and doing their own commentary of sorts.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/rewindtheater_spc_modernwarfare_042909.html

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.