Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

MW2 DLC Question

xXShnookXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xXShnookXx

I just read that DLC for Modern 2 will be released on Xbox 30 days before the PC/PS3

I know that there's going to be new map packs for multiplayer. 

Does anyone know if it will be just new maps?  Will there be a new mission for single player, new game modes for multiplayer, or anything like that? 

The reason I ask is because I read a while back, that there was going to be some new multiplayer modes added. 
    Just trying to figure out if it was just a rumor.

Valco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Valco

I think there's the hidden game modes on the disc, and that they're going to be unlocked, and also some new spec ops missions. Take that with a pinch of salt though, as its all hear-say.
    Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Tuggah

People have been playing Thermonuclear Warfare on youtube (which looks like a cluster fuck of grenades and dying) so it must be on the disk. 

I would really like a map pack with maybe a few MW1 maps and a few new ones. But because people will buy more, if Infinity Ward does do that, it will be in two packs.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

It will probably just be new maps. In CoD4, when they added new game modes in multiplayer it was done in a game update. However, it would be cool if they added more Spec Ops missions.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

They really should add more Spec Ops missions. It's the best mode.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#6  Edited By citizenkane

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.