Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Wardriving and Wetwork driving me nuts

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Anyone want to help me out, tips, anything. Frankly I'm not that great at FPSs but I've gotten all the other missions done on veteran and except for the 2 coop required ones I did them solo. I want to finish the last 2 solo as well but frankly I need help at this point. Playing on 360.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

You should probably mention what platform you're playing on as well.

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrOldboy
    @eroticfishcake: edited, forgot about that.
    phonics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By phonics

Abuse stairs in Wetwork. In the last part just let them come down the stairs and pick them off. Make some noise, rinse and repeat until they are all gone. Wardriving cant say I did it co-op-

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By azteris

I would love to help you out as I need both of those still, but I'm on PS3.

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrOldboy

just got wetwork solo. Took it extremely slow on the last part. The bottom part is not a problem but I suck with the thermal sight. I tried the waiting at the bottom of the stairs, but they never came. So I just crouched and went as slow as possible until overlord or whatever says that there are hostages, then you know there are no more enemies.

Still need wardriving so if anyone wants that on 360 hit me up. xbl=mroldboy

well I got wardriving finally. Did the 2nd house first and used that turret for the 1st then the 3rd so I had 3 for the lat house. thankfully it survived the whole mission.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.