Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ModNation Racers

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

ModNation Racers is a racing game using Sony's "Play, Create, Share" mantra -- applied in ModNation Racers as "Race, Create, Share". Like other titles in the series such as LittleBigPlanet, it allows players to customize characters, create their own levels/tracks, and share them online on the PlayStation Network.

PSP version question

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RE_Player1

So I'm planning on getting this for my PS3 for sure but I was wondering if the PSP version was worth getting as well. Does the PSP basically have the same features and my big question is can you make a track or mod on the PSP and transfer it to the PS3 version? 

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

Yes it does. It's basically exactly the same game. Cut-scenes, tracks, creation, everything.

The one problem I have with the PSP version is that the drift doesn't feel ANYWHERE near as good as the drift in the PS3 game, which is a killer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.