Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

Considered the definitive second generation Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite includes all the content present in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and adds hundreds of new weapons, items, armor, and quests.

So, I hear the demo is out?

• 54 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Al3xand3r said:
    " Can't, no PS3. "
    Damn, I'll send one your way.
    Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " I'm really interested in this game, we should get some Ad-Hoc party going. "
    Indeed! I have a ps3 =P my psn is Xeiphyer
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Xeiphyer said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " I'm really interested in this game, we should get some Ad-Hoc party going. "
    Indeed! I have a ps3 =P my psn is Xeiphyer "
    I'll add you tommorow when I get on = D, I don't have monster hunter purchased yet but I should sometime soon.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Al3xand3r

Woo, red khezu owned :-)

(not my pic, just googled)

Woo hoo, I beat that damned plesioth! Fucking bitch took so long after trying it so many times. I think I just suck with the dual wielding swords because the first time I tried with a weaker 1 hander + shield I managed it with only one knockdown. Or maybe it was that my previous armor had -5 total water resistance while I tried with one that gave 10 water resistance this time. He still seemed to do TONS of damage though...
    I thought this would complete the 3 star quests but it opened a new quest in that range for a green plesioth. ARGH!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.