Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

Considered the definitive second generation Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite includes all the content present in Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and adds hundreds of new weapons, items, armor, and quests.

So, I hear the demo is out?

• 54 results
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

But I don't see it on the European PSN... Can anybody put it up for download somewhere?

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By lord_canti

i didnt see it last night when i got the infamous demo il have a look again when i get back homw

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well for newcomers just keep in mind the full game eases you into the experience better... It may be tough to take on the demo bosses right away not knowing what stuff does. Keep at it, it'll click soon enough. Maybe check these out to learn more first.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Huhu, I noticed yesterday the demo was FINALLY up on the European PSN as well! I downloaded it last night and I played it just now and I must say it's everything I hoped for. The demo doesn't let you explore the village or pick your missions, you can only choose to hunt one of three monsters in single player or co-op mode but I must say I greatly enjoy it so far. The camera control is not intuitive but you deal with it, just like you deal with it in a game Portable Ops.

Anyway, it's my first time actually playing a Monster Hunter game (but I've read up on them quite a bit) so I chose the first monster (one difficulty star) and fought it with the lance character and managed to beat it after about 15 minutes. I have no idea how to do the dodges yet but as far as attacking goes, I don't see why people say it's hard for newcomers, it's actually rather simple, and fun. After I killed it I tried again with the great sword and beat it again, though i really need to take a look at the controls and see how to evade cos I'm sure the tougher monsters will kick my ass, even though the demo gives you many potions and great potions.

My right hand's last two fingers always get extremely sore after playing on the PSP for a while, but I'm now even more excited for the Wii's Monster Hunter 3 since it brings so many new features to the table, looks gorgeous, and it will also fix the camera control issues for me. Thanks for continuing to bring the franchise to the West, Capcom. I hope it does better cos it certainly deserves it.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By get2sammyb

I couldn't complete the mission I tried. I didn't have a clue what was going on actually. I'd rather play the full thing if I play it at all.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

You're just tasked with killing the biggest monster in the area basically, in the demo missions. You're equipped with the weapon you chose and the game also gives you potions and other items to use. For the lance which I liked the most so far, the actions were rather simple.

Triangle unsheathed the weapon, or if it was unsheathed did up to 3-hit combo. You could unsheath during a run to also do a hit right away. Circle also did a 3 hit combo but aiming high. Triangle + Circle together started charging (but it used up stamina). You could finish that with Triangle hits or Circle to stop charging.

With the weapon unsheathed holding down R blocked with the shield. With the weapon sheathed holding down R was sprinting (uses stamina).

Square sheaths the weapon or if it's sheathed uses the selected item (like a potion, plant a bomb, or whatever). So if y ou want to use an item, sheath your weapon, step away from the monster (or maybe it's going to be busy with your cat helper) and then tap it again to actually use it.

With the weapon sheathed Circle is used to examina/loot/climb ladders, ledges, etc. It's like an action button.

Holding down L then using the Square and Circle buttons as if they're arrow buttons you highlight the item you want Square to be using as above.

Tapping R re-adjusted the camera behind you.

The d-pad was used to rotate the camera or change the angle, higher or lower.

Select did a kick. Start opened a menu where you could choose to do various gestures, combine items, and other stuff.

The great sword was similar but much slower and you mostly alternate between vertical and horizontal slash for the combos (Triangle and Circle) and both buttons together did a backward swing instead of a charge. The rest was very similar. I think overall the controls are mostly intuitive and work really well for the game's style.

Before you choose to play it has a control screen which shows the different moves and such but I only gave it a glimpse and then dove right in. That's why I don't know how to dodge yet xD

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By get2sammyb
    @Al3xand3r: The controls are really convoluted, but I appreciate your response. I'm going to go have another play with the game.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

They're really not convoluted once you play with them a little. I mean, I only played it twice and remember it already, and I think I use it decently effectively. It's only the camera control that gets to me, and that playing on the PSP for a prolonged period makes my right hand's unused fingers numb for some reason... I don't have that issue with any other system/controller.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yay, I found how to dodge. Pressing X toggles crouch, but pressing a direction + X makes you roll that way (huhu). There's probably other moves you can do depending on the gear you chose, I don't know them all yet, I only played twice. So, yeah, all the actions take a while, they're not so instant like fast paced action games. You have to play it very methodically and choose carefully when to do what if the enemy is a tough one, you can't just button mash or play it like Phantasy Star Online. Good stuff, I can't wait for more.

Jiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jiggah

Wow, a lot of newcomers.  The first real boss (assuming it's the big pink bird) is the easiest in the game.  It's the basically the benchmark for any hunter.  The controls seems convoluted until you play with it a bit more.  It took me 3 tries and about 1 year apart from each to actually get the game when it was on the PS2.  This is very much a hardcore game like the original Megaman, there's not a lot of hand holding with this game.  It relies on memory and reflexes.

Pro tips for the first boss (Yian Kut-Ku):

1. Attempt to get a weapon that has green, even a slight amount of green is good.  This means using metal weapons is the preferred choice.

2. Learn the pattern of the Yian Kut-Ku.

3. Stick to your right a.k.a. the wyvern's left.

4. Don't forget that some weapons like the sword and shield have block and that you can dodge.

General tips:

1. Early in the game collect everything you can.  Even dung.

2. Learn your item queue.  Make sure to know where everything is and in what order.

Also, every weapon I think has a dodge move.  Most are just the regular dodge move, but some like the long sword and lance allows you to hop backwards.  I think the lance also allows you to strafe.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Jayge_

Meh. I put 55 hours into Monster Hunter Freedom 2, but for some reason never really felt like I got my money's worth. I love the game's art style, its structure, its enemy design, and even its combat, but it was too cumbersome for me to enjoy alone for very long. It just never felt very rewarding. This demo didn't feel any different. Might as well pick up the old versions, unless you want to play with Ad Hoc Party.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Snail

Create an American account. Did you know that rag-doll kung fu is free in the American store?

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @Snail: Nice avatar, Zero Punctuation is awesome.

Its cool to see all these new players getting into this, I didn't bother with the demo because I have been playing Monster Hunter since the first PS2 game haha, but from the sounds of it there isnt much for tutorials. The actual game has real tutorials for each aspect of the game and eases you into it nicely.

Theres a lot to learn to be good at monster hunter, but the beginning of the game is pretty forgiving, and should you ever get stuck, dont forget you can always get help from friends or go get better weapons and armor.

Also a tip: not all weapon styles can block, and some are better than others. For example a katana has no blocking ability but its way faster than a greatsword with similar attack strength. So you get a ton of damage capability but you have to be good at dodging. The lance or gunlance have giant shields that will absorb the majority of an attack so you will take a very small amount of damage.

Play around with the different styles until you find one that you play well with, and you can always switch weapons for different missions, but its a lot easier to focus on one style because upgrading weapons is expensive and costly as far as materials go. So play around with the starting weapons because you get one of each type.

Another tip: When using a bow, light bowgun, or heavy bowgun you will need to use gunner armor, this has half the defence of the blademaster equivelant but higher elemental resistances. So its important to keep this in mind as your armor you wear while using a sword wont work with your gun, so you will need 2 different sets of armor. Although, All helmets can be worn regardless of weapon style.

Also, be aware of all the moves you have at your disposal, some moves can only be used when you press square or triangle while holding R to guard (I think its R, haven't played in a while) For example the lance has a straight stab and a upwards stab, you can combo 3 of them before you pause for a second, You can also use a charge attack where you stick out your lance and rush forwards while consuming stamina. Also by pressing square and triangle together you can swing upwards while jumping backwords.

The gunlance can fire bullets at close range, they can be powerful but will decrease weapon sharpness faster than normal. by blocking and pressing square and triangle you can unleash the "Wyvern Fire" A extremely powerful beam attack, it has some charge up time so skill is needed to use it, you can also aim it somewhat before it fires. This will decrease weapon sharpness a ton and will need around 2 minutes to recharge. (you can tell by looking for the open chamber on your weapon smoking, it will make a noise when it closes and is ready)

Uh so yeah, I could talk forever about how to play properly, if anyone needs some help =P send me a message!

Oh and for dodging, Running when you press X will let you dodge roll, and when doing it while running away from a dragon will let you dive, during the dive you are invincible so it is helpful for dodging. also running away from a dragon consumes stamina 2x as fast.
    Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By Keeng

Kinda off-topic but I'm just glad to actually hear people love on this game in English on Giant Bomb. My eyes are tearing up. I have the original MHF and I'll get MHFU soon. Can't wait.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I liked it too, but it's basically Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with a new name slapped on it and a Felyne sidekick... :/

BTW you can see the control layouts for each weapon on the demo

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Keeng

I only have Freedom 1 and about a day after I decided to get Freedom 2, they announed Unite so I'm planning to just jump to that.

TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Keeng said:
    " I only have Freedom 1 and about a day after I decided to get Freedom 2, they announed Unite so I'm planning to just jump to that. "
    Good plan my man. Kinda sucks for me though, I mean...With freedom 1 to 2 you have all new quests and a new village. With 2 to Unite, it's all the same with just a Felyne sidekick who kind of sucks from what I played in the Demo, and a couple new monsters (The Giant bird who acted like a Poisonous Yian Kut-Ku) Same Village and from what I hear, same quests...
    Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Keeng
    @TheMustacheHero: Yeah I guess the impact isn't nearly as strong for people who had Freedom 2.
    Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @TheMustacheHero:

They actually added a ton of new stuff to Unite, I finished MHF2 so I just carried my character over. They basically made the game 1/3 longer which is pretty sweet, although it will take you more than an extra 1/3 of gametime to play it obviously because of the difficulty. The new dragons are pretty sweet, I havent fought them all yet though.

Also they added a bunch of new weapons and armor, as well as new upgrades to existing weapons, so all my maxed out ultimate weapons now have new stuff to turn into, its quite awesome. Some sweet new colours on a few of the weapons too.

Also since they added a 3rd tier of quests, theres a 3rd tier of materials to get, and consequently a 3rd tier of armor to make. Its pretty awesome! Also you can make "throwback" weapons for lack of a better term. Basically all the cool noob weapons can be made but with way better stats and sharpness. Buster sword with purple sharpness and 1200 atk is pretty awesome!

The cat thing is an interesting addition to the single player game as well, it makes it quite a bit easier/ more fair. They don't do that much damage but you can teach them some cool skills and whatnot, but mostly they help take the dragons attention off you which is very helpful.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well I caved and bought this off PSN since it was 20 euros cheaper than retail price here. Finished the 1 star quests and liking it, though I suck at it, it took me 5 tries to beat that 1-star urgent quest boss (after you do all the normal ones). Somehow the demo (at least the first boss) seemed easier even though it's got monsters more advanced than the first boss in the full game. I guess it was the good gear it gives you.

Why can you only save 6 downloadable quests at a time? That's pretty lame. I can't do most since they have hunter rank requirements but yeah, I thought I'd just save all the releases quests and such and keep them until then, but no.

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Driadon
    @Al3xand3r: At least you can do the normal ones, I can't finish a 1-star for the life of me (goddamn Bulldrome showing up out of nowhere...) 
    Oh well, even with all the failing I still end up being swallowed up in addiction with this game.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Al3xand3r

Eh, just run past whatever isn't your objective, don't try to kill everything :-P

Like in one of the first quests the Tigrex appears out of nowhere but you're in no position to defeat it so you just run off and try to find more herbivores to kill as the quest asks :-P

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Driadon

Oh I would run past it if it wasn't showing up in the middle of me fighting my objective, then charging me into a corner. 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Al3xand3r

That never happened to me. It was only showing up in the high areas in the first environment. Still, learn to beat it, it's not so hard. Try different weapons. Maybe one that can block, though you should be able to just avoid the charges. If you can't beat that you have no chance against the first boss, it's one of the blue dinos, but bigger and with more health, but it's also surrounded by a few small dinos which harass you :-|

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By turbomonkey138

The game reminds me of 
    phantasy  star online a great deal

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Driadon
    @Al3xand3r:
    Oh I know, I just like venting. I'll get it eventually. 

@turbomonkey138:   
    I thought so too until I played it. It's very different. 
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Al3xand3r

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I just crafted my first armor. The Giadrome based set (is -1 to dragon resistance - from each part - bad? I don't think I'll fight dragons soon?). I also crafted a new 1h sword + shield, though I may not use it since I upgraded the first great sword quite a bit. I did beat the Giadrome again with it though, and the giant boar boss. It's so sweet when you finally manage things after getting beaten around by the bosses xD

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Al3xand3r

The bosses I've defeated :-)

3 (I think) variants of these:

And these:

Great game, I should have bought it sooner.
    jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#29  Edited By jacksukeru
    @Al3xand3r: Different resistances usually isn't the way to go, instead you should be looking at what skills they give. It's a little annoying that the game doesn't really tell you what a speific skill does, though you can always look it up on the internets. Me? I was a fan of Earplug ,as well as Sharpsword and the wonderful SwrdShrpnr, when I played it. 

Put something like 120 hours in but got bored with it, all this talk about it sort of makes me remember the good times though.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yeah it's pretty hard to learn what everything does. I have sword sharpener with a decoration but I don't know what it does or if it's even enough of a + to make a difference, lol. I like how different beasts need different weapons so you can't stick to a single type. I was trying to beat the congalala with a great sword but half my swipes were getting bounced off, then I read it's best to use small weapons that don't as accidentally reach its hardened parts and I managed to beat it relatively easy, though I did use 2 traps and some poisoned meat bait.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Al3xand3r

Woot, just beat this too :-D

It knocked me out once and I wasted like 10 mega potions and 2 of my traps but yay, cleared 2-star quests :-D
    Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @Al3xand3r: Haha khezu armor is pretty cool looking if you wanna try to get some, the helmet is very assassins creed lookin haha, its a hood that casts a shadow over most of your face =P The red khezu armor is cooler looking though =)

Do you have a ps3 as well? If you do then you should download adhoc party from the japanese PSN (you gotta make a jap acc.. not too hard), then u can play monster hunter over the internet with people =P A few people on GB play it on this haha, and theres tons of other people =)
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Al3xand3r

Nope, no PS3. I'll have to wait for Monster Hunter 3 to play with other people. I'll try to get the Khezu armor then (it's good right? doesn't only look good?), but I'll need to get a different set first, I don't want every Khezu fight to be as hard as this time was, lol, I'll upgrade before tackling it again.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @Al3xand3r: Haha the khezu armor is pretty good =D better than what you have right now I assume most likely.

Monster hunter 3 is looking pretty bad, I'm a huge monster hunter fan, been playing them since the original, but MH3 or MH "tri~" looks blargh >_<" They got rid of a bunch of the weapon types, like dual swords, gunlances, bows, hunting horns, and light bowguns, might have missed some. So thats really gay because I like my gunlances and dualswords >_>" Also in japan they are charging a monthy fee to play it, presumably thats coming here as well.. thats totally insane to charge $8 a month for a shitty online service.. its the wii damnit. Back on the ps2 the online was free.

Its too bad because the rest of monster hunter 3 looks great, underwater fighting and lotsa new monsters and armor and junk is sweet.. but its marred by too many terrible things to make it worthwhile to me =( Hopefully monster hunter 3 portable comes out on PSP with all the other weapons added back in.

Oh for the khezu, easiest way to win is to try and have positive elec resistance, not that it really matters too much, dont waste money if its not that bad haha. A fire weapon will destroy khezu =P fire gunlance stabs to its mouth works great, well anything you use, aim for the mouth. Basically the best strategy is to run in and do an attack as you pull out your weapon, then hit it a few more times if you can, then roll away, depending on the weapon you might be able to only get a hit or 2 in before it starts lightning, take your time and dont get hit haha. also keep that camera focused on it at all times, never let it face you, and watch when it goes on the roof x_x"
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Al3xand3r

In Japan all home console Monster Hunter games had a fee. The online service also had nothing to do with Sony on the PS2 and nothing to do with Nintendo on the Wii, it's all powered by CAPCOM, to whom the fee goes. They also have a Japan-only PC version that's only played online with a fee. But in the West they didn't charge for Monster Hunter's online mode, ever. They've said they're redoing the online mode for Tri's Western version as well (with potential voice chat, but not promising anything) though they didn't go in specifics, but I imagine it will once again lack a fee for the Western audience since they're trying to get the franchise to be more popular here and a fee could harm that. As for the weapon types, they've also added one, the slash axe, and now the bowguns are customisable in 3 parts, stock, barrel and, uh, whatever other part they have, while there are also new combos and even weapon specific specials. They've also added the underwater gameplay, the torches, redone animations and graphics for the returning content, added a bunch of new monsters (holy shit @ the mountain dragon), and it's all taking place in brand-new areas. There's also a split screen mode though I think it restricts itself to the arena mode. It sounds good to me, I don't exactly see the downsides. It's the first true sequel since the last PlayStation 2 game considering the PSP titles are ports of those with enhancements to fit the new portable platform. Not to mention finally playing it with a full controller that allows for far more natural camera control (whether you prefer the Wii's classic controller or not). Besides, they had to leave some stuff out for the inevitable Monster Hunter Tri~G, right? It's CAPCOM after all...

Edit: The online works fine as you can see, excuse the weird image colors/quality though, whatever the guy used to capture it...

I'll try to get the Khezu set then.I don't use the ranged weapons, I like the great sword and the 1 handed sword, great sword was shit for Khezu and Cephalos too (though I beat the latter with it). And yes my armor and weapons suck. Golem sword and Snake Bite :-)
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well I finished the 2-star elder quests, and done a few 3-star ones (wow, forest area looks sweet),  and these bosses, fun fun fun ^_^

I didn't try to get the Khezu set yet, but I completed my Makluva set, it looks funny (not my pic so the weapon is different than I use):
    I wish the Great sword was easier to use. I don't mind how slow and cumbersome it is, it's what makes it special, but it seems any enemy bigger than a Velocidrome type dino deflects half my hits so I revert back to the short sword which apparently doesn't reach their tough parts.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By Linkyshinks

Monster Hunter 3 and Lost Planet 2 next year will be very nice.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Al3xand3r

Woot, Blagonga owned.

Captured it on my first try too, thanks to my trusty paralyzing weapon. Heh, it was funny, just as it was almost out of the pit trap I set, my weapon's paralyze effect kicked in, then I threw a couple of tranq bombs and it was downed (after taking most of its health off, darn thing kept escaping and I had run out of paintballs so it was already recovering health (I think? When they sleep?) when I re-found it):-)
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Khezu armor is for the Assassin's Creed fans.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Al3xand3r

Oh come on, just as I got this? Damn you CAPCOM! Diaries makes it sound like a spin off as the article says though, we'll see...

Edit: The title is apparently Monster Hunter Diary Poka Poka Airu Village... Yeah, wait and see I guess. I doubt they'd do something shovelwary with this one franchise though, so even if it's a spin off it's probably something worthy of attention. At least it's not Tri Portable, that'd be lame!

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Xeiphyer

Interesting.. Itl be a long while before it comes out here though, so your safe.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Al3xand3r

Oh well. Carrying on. I'm trying to make butterfly armor cos I like how it looks. I have the chest and gloves only so far, damn rare bugs.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By animateria

Constant timeout by Nargakuga... HR7 Urgent anyways...  I hate fighting Nargakugas, my kill record is only 1(lowbie kill) for a reason.

Soloing the bastard is pretty tough, it has a lot of hp (Used Golden Falchion). Maybe I should hammer (Sanctioned Hammer) the bastard. He's a quick one though.  

Any soloing advice for the guy would be nice, I swear I bet he's actually harder than the other HR8 mobs.  (I dare say Akantor seems like a baby compared to this bastard.)

Anyways, the butterfly armor is kinda.... well, I don't think it's good for serious combat.

Every single version of Ceanataur armor is absolutely excellent, and really easy to make. The lowbie version is superb as well , since it's great starting gear to collect other gear from harder mobs.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Al3xand3r

Well it has more armor than my current, status attack up skill and 3 resistances, while it doesn't seem too hard to get, I'm only missing a few bugs for the rest pieces and the three monster fluids (grah! let me carve you, stupid insects).

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Al3xand3r

Kinda hit a stumbling block and haven't played much but I just beat this :-)

And the purple variant. I killed a lodrome like 50 times and I still didn't get a skull to make a new weapon though :-(
    Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Xeiphyer
    @Al3xand3r: Nice topic bump haha. You might need to fight a higher rank iodrome to get it, theyre not that uncommon =P
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Al3xand3r

I'm on 4 star quests. I didn't clear all 3 star ones though (but I did the urgent quest for those). I can't beat those damn plesioths.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm really interested in this game, we should get some Ad-Hoc party going.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Al3xand3r

Can't, no PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.