Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter Tri

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 20, 2010

The first third-generation Monster Hunter game, Monster Hunter 3 (tri) represents a reboot to the franchise, with dozens of new monsters, items, weapons, and underwater combat.

Japanese Launch

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Some coverage here. They've had lines since this morning!

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

Man I hope this game is the awesome.  If this works, a lot more exclusive stuff of high standard will come Wii way.

@Al3xand3r said:
    " Beh, I had pics embedded but I guess you can't hotlink from that place :( "
    I just right clicked on the images (which were ?) and they were fine.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

There's plenty more to wait for already, it's not like they'll cancel those based on the sales of this. But yeah, if it does well it bodes well, I suppose. Still, if it doesn't do so well, I don't think it means much about the Wii itself. Monster Hunter fans are very dedicated and would definitely buy a new system for their favorite franchise, but the thing is, the past home console versions (on the PS2 no less) weren't anywhere near as succesful as the PSP games either, so perhaps it just means they like their Monster Hunting in portable form. This is more of a portable vs home Monster Hunter situation than anything about the state of the Wii in particular to be honest. I'm sure it will do well though.

And yeah, I replaced the images with a new upload, they work now, which is why I deleted that comment :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.