Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Can You "Master" DLC Characters?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Undeadpool

Title pretty much says it all. Since you can't view their "stats" in the Nekropolis, I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure whether they're still being tracked. Basically just for trophy/achievement purposes, but Kenshi's become my main online, so I'm suddenly curious.

EvilDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By EvilDingo

I've been wondering about this too. 
    ...  Also... since I play Skarlet more than any other character. 

Actually it's not necessarily because of the trophy associated with it, but I was curious about whether the time played with her have surpassed Smoke (my previous main).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.