Mortal Kombat's First DLC: All Those Pre-Order Costumes and Fatalities

• 112 results
#101 Posted by dietrich (17 posts) -

Word on the streets is the price will be $5.

#102 Posted by sakarot (22 posts) -

How about to hell with all these exclusive Kostumes and other such bull shit, put it on the disk or not at all and come out with some actual Kontent.

#103 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

Nice job on those k's Alex!

#104 Posted by AntoineDiamonds (79 posts) -

I'm excited for making internet matches playable! Screw DLC til then

#105 Posted by joeq1159 (111 posts) -

I'm glad. I'm really a sucker for those costumes, but only in fighting games. I hope that MK gets better DLC support than MVC3 or SSF4 because those games only released custume packs (although to be fair the SSF4 DLC that's coming loooks pretty freaking sweet). While I am excited that it seems like they are going to be adding characters to the game, how many characters do you think would lead the game to feeling too flooded with characters? In my opinion getting to MVC2 levels would be pretty extreme. I think 5 is a pretty good number.

#106 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (735 posts) -

Pretty cool that they aren't going to make us wait too long. Now Sony needs to get the PSN store back up and running.

#107 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -
@fenixREVOLUTION said:
Pretty cool that they aren't going to make us wait too long. Now Sony needs to get the PSN store back up and running.
Alas, totally forgot that psn store is still down lol
#108 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -

I just wonder what technical limitation is in the way of a classic Smoke costume?

#109 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -
@EvilDingo said:
I just wonder what technical limitation is in the way of a classic Smoke costume?
Smoke has a klassic kostume. He wears it when you unlock his secret battle. If you watch the video closely, when Scorpion goes to do his toasty fatality, Sub-Zero flashes into Smoke.
#110 Posted by EvilDingo (589 posts) -
@Disengage said:
@EvilDingo said:
Smoke has a klassic kostume. He wears it when you unlock his secret battle. If you watch the video closely, when Scorpion goes to do his toasty fatality, Sub-Zero flashes into Smoke.
Yeah... But it's not selectable by the player as far as I know... 
The thing I said about "technical limitations" was of cause also a joke... I don't ACTUALLY believe this wouldn't be feasible technically :-)
#111 Posted by Crono (2644 posts) -

I'm more excited about a patch for the lag.

#112 Posted by Saga (179 posts) -

I may get it if PSN store ever comes back

#113 Edited by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

Skarlet's DLC Trailer!!! 

A better quality video can be found on IGN's site here

Looks like they didn't fix her voice...she sounds terrible...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.