Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

What i hope for Sub-Zero in the next New Mortal kombat (SPOILERS)

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Z3RO180

Now i have played the game and loved it and also the point were they make subzero a robot nsted of smoke.But now since he died and i hope they bring back sub zero as a human and not as a robot.I like cyber sub zero but in my opian sub zero should allways by a ninja and not a robot.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RE_Player1
    Good to know.
    Xdsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xdsk

Subzero has been around for so long as a human ninja i doubt they are going to throw away all that nostalgia. He will likely be rescued by Raiden in the next MK game, via the medium of time travel. (as they like to mess with the time streams) So that he never dies and is thus never being made into a robot.

ElBarto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ElBarto

I think it was sort of nice to see, as a child I always imagined what if Sub-Zero was a Lin Kuei Cyborg instead of Smoke - or both of them Cyborgs. Who knows what they will do as far as bringing him back let alone everyone else who died in the story mode. You also have to take into consideration the older Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) who is now Noob Saibot and if he can go back to his normal form with the help of Havik. (if that ending remains canon)

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Z3RO180
    @Xdsk: i hopw your right cause sub zero is my all time fav mk character next to scorpion and ermac.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bestostero

I hate Cyber Sub Zero, bring him back as human for next one please and never mention Cyber Sub Zero again lol

Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xhavoc86: Thank god someone who agrees. 

I'm a bit worried about the sequel since I found 85% of the new characters after UMK3 absolute garbage. 
    Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Disengage

Well Sub-Zero is the younger brother of Sub-Zero which means there likely is another Sub-Zero brother for the next game.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By The_Nubster

They'll find a way to keep human Sub-Zero for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they also kept Cyber Sub-Zero. I really liked the addition of Cyber Sub-Zero, nice to know they aren't afraid to give things a kick in the ass here and there.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bestostero

They turned Cyrax back to human, so i'm sure they can do the same for Sub Zero... i like Cyber Sub Zero for the fact that they did alter the timeline...but they need to revert that and fast lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.