Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount & Blade

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 16, 2008

Mount & Blade creates a living medieval world for PC gamers to explore and conquer by whatever means they choose.

What got you to start playing m&b

trebert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By trebert

So what got you around to playing one of the greatest games nobody has heard of? For me it was when the dev's of darkfall said that the combat in mb was very similar. i just had to try to out since ive been waiting for darkfall for so long. I was using Mb to get ready for the combat though ive been playing alot more age of chivalry lately.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I told Levio I'd play the demo. Then I pirated it so I could test some things that I couldn't in the demo. Then I resolved to never play the game again, because it wasn't worth my time at all.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jayge_
    Levio91 said:
    "trebert said:
    "So what got you around to playing one of the greatest games nobody has heard of? For me it was when the dev's of darkfall said that the combat in mb was very similar. i just had to try to out since ive been waiting for darkfall for so long. I was using Mb to get ready for the combat though ive been playing alot more age of chivalry lately."
    I hope no one thinks your my alt because that posts sounds exactly like something id type lol!! those 3 games you mentioned are some of my favorites."
    Confirmed. The guy with the Prinny avatar is Levio's alt.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Milkman

I played the alpha for an hour and then decided to never play the game ever again because that hour was one of the most painful hours of my entire life.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Arkthemaniac

You guys sure hate Mount and Blade, eh? I find myself asking why.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
    deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Well Jayge is just looking for excuses not to buy the game (playing it for 12 hours because of "sheer bordom". He hated the game, though. Terrible.). Can't speak for Milkman. A lot of it seems to be Levios ehm...Enthusiasm.

According to my first post on their forums, back in 2006, I found M&B on an Elder Scrolls forum, likely the official one.

Well I found this site the other day on the TES forums....

Wow! That's just all there is to say....

Trying hard to save up money so I can get past level six! 

*twitch* .... *twitch*....

*makes another char*

EDIT: And I put this in offtopic as it's basically my intro post.

Eww. Well, lets just not talk about the posting style of a younger me.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pause422

I immediately pirated it the last time a thread about saying how it was the best game ever, and I couldn't deny it until I tried it (was around few months ago I think now), and I stopped playing it about an hour in because it was fucking terrible.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jayge_
    Bellum said:
    "Well Jayge is just looking for excuses not to buy the game (playing it for 12 hours because of "sheer bordom". He hated the game, though. Terrible.). Can't speak for Milkman. A lot of it seems to be Levios ehm...Enthusiasm.

According to my first post on their forums, back in 2006, I found M&B on an Elder Scrolls forum, likely the official one.
    Well I found this site the other day on the TES forums....

Wow! That's just all there is to say....

Trying hard to save up money so I can get past level six! 

*twitch* .... *twitch*....

*makes another char*

EDIT: And I put this in offtopic as it's basically my intro post.

Eww. Well, lets just not talk about the posting style of a younger me.
    "
    That was hyperbole. I played it for four hours. I don't need an excuse not to buy a piece of shit; it makes them for itself. So get off my nuts. Again. Since you are so often riding on them.
    trebert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By trebert

no im not an alt, check my signup day if you dont believe me O.o.  ill admit i didnt like the game to much at first, took awhile to realize that fighting sea raiders from the getgo was unwise @.@..  Once you actually get a foot hold in the game its damn fun, though im not a graphics whore like some people. Im not going to say that there isnt room for improvement but considering that it was made (until very recently) by 2 people its very good, and the combat is fun. Different opinons though, cant honestly expect everyone to hold gameplay above graphics.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    Levio91 said:
    "yeah were both online at the same time so we cant ben the same guy."
    trebert said:
    "no im not an alt, check my signup day if you dont believe me O.o.  ill admit i didnt like the game to much at first, took awhile to realize that fighting sea raiders from the getgo was unwise @.@..  Once you actually get a foot hold in the game its damn fun, though im not a graphics whore like some people. Im not going to say that there isnt room for improvement but considering that it was made (until very recently) by 2 people its very good, and the combat is fun. Different opinons though, cant honestly expect everyone to hold gameplay above graphics."
    Wow. Okay, wow.
    So, yeah, my alt is ANintendoWii, because I like being a Nintendo Wii that acts like Joe Pesci, and I used . . . get this . . . TWO WINDOWS, WITH EACH ACCOUNT LOGGED IN.

I find it strange that you gravitate here, Levio, and post this, but then again, we know he's your alt, so cut the bullshit. The more interesting news here is everyone knowing ANintendoWii is me. Also, mids, don't ban me if two accounts is illegal. I'll stop with it.
    trebert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By trebert
    Arkthemaniac said:
    "Levio91 said:
    "yeah were both online at the same time so we cant ben the same guy."
    trebert said:
    "no im not an alt, check my signup day if you dont believe me O.o.  ill admit i didnt like the game to much at first, took awhile to realize that fighting sea raiders from the getgo was unwise @.@..  Once you actually get a foot hold in the game its damn fun, though im not a graphics whore like some people. Im not going to say that there isnt room for improvement but considering that it was made (until very recently) by 2 people its very good, and the combat is fun. Different opinons though, cant honestly expect everyone to hold gameplay above graphics."
    Wow. Okay, wow.
    So, yeah, my alt is ANintendoWii, because I like being a Nintendo Wii that acts like Joe Pesci, and I used . . . get this . . . TWO WINDOWS, WITH EACH ACCOUNT LOGGED IN.

I find it strange that you gravitate here, Levio, and post this, but then again, we know he's your alt, so cut the bullshit. The more interesting news here is everyone knowing ANintendoWii is me. Also, mids, don't ban me if two accounts is illegal. I'll stop with it.
    "
    im nobodys alt.  i assumed that i might have signed up before levio to prove that.  though two people who like something must certainly be one person with an alt... Who actually does that? Wow i need to make alts to talk about and discuss why i like something w/ myself.... The general inteligence of some people never stops amazing me, But thats entirely off topic >.<
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Levio.

Survey saaays: "Levio" is the number one answer.

For the record, I have never played and never will play Mount and Blade.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.