194 [Gorilla] is out, and it is fantastic.

#1 Edited by Arkanti (255 posts) -

I've played a few matches on it, the performance has been improved drastically, Jetpacks are incredibly fun and the Onos is absolutely fucking terrifying, let alone a bunch of them charging at you. Haven't had a chance to check out the new official map though. I hope Giantbomb host this trailer on the site at some point.

#2 Edited by Nick (673 posts) -

This game has been in development for years, I totally forgot about it. I loved playing the original though.

#3 Edited by Arkanti (255 posts) -

@Nick:

Well they only have 6 people or something making it in an engine they've created from scratch so the dev time really isn't surprising me, really though the game's only been in active development for less than 3 years so that's not such an absurd length all things considered. It's been very playable for about 4-6 months and it's starting to all come together with this patch.

#4 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1415 posts) -

I'm loving it!

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Damn Gina! This game looks awesome.

#6 Posted by Village_Guy (2638 posts) -

Wait... Why does it have eyes in it's mouth?

And yeah, I completely forgot this game existed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.