Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Natural Selection II

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 31, 2012

Natural Selection 2 is a multiplayer game that blends first-person shooter with real-time strategy gameplay. The story is set a few years after the original Natural Selection and is currently under development from Unknown Worlds Entertainment.

This would make for an amazing TNT

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

i mean need i say more? Im sure in true giant bomb fashion no one would really brush up on the mechanics, and it be about 2 hours of confusion and fear. i truly believe it be fucking hilarious. I really hope when the game comes out in October (i hope the game comes out in October) that GB wont forget about it. i know its a busy month. so fingers crossed!

Im just going to put this video in here for some context. it be just like this, only WAY WAY WAY more confusion!

aquacadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By aquacadet

I totally agree. This game needs some coverage because it is come a long way since the super buggy alpha.

On a side note I'd love to get a GB server going for this game, and if anyone is playing the beta feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aquacadet/

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BisonHero

Would it, though? There is a chance that someone is actually going to review it, and maybe get slightly familiar with the game. But it's more likely that Ryan will just play it for 20 minutes before TNT starts, and he'll be complete rubbish at it and only play one class he thinks is the beginner class (50/50 whether he is actually right about that) and he'll play that class poorly.

Sorry, I'm super jaded, but I'm kind of tired of TNTs where Ryan is playing, because he's just too not very good at competitive multiplayer games, compared to Brad or Jeff. But unfortunately Ryan is apparently the only staff member that has boundless commitment and is willing to appear on TNT each week, while the competent staff members bail to go "have a social life".

aquacadet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By aquacadet

I guess I should say I hope they give this game the attention it deserves and TNT usually does that. The actual ability of anyone on the staff to play the game properly is another story. That being said it's pretty fun watching someone run up walls and on the ceiling biting people even if they aren't great at it.

Also they don't always listen to voice com while playing on TNT and that's kind of key to winning as either side.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Jackel2072

there have been times where they have had no clue on what to do or how to play, and its been pretty funny to watch (dayz was pretty funny) It be awesome if the whole staff got on board and played the game together that be pure gold.

on a side note if there is even a quick look for this game i bet you Dave will be a part of it. this seems like a "Dave" kind of game.

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By jack_daniels

If they need a server for this -[420]- Clan has servers they can use!

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Mitch0712

I like imagining Ryan, Drew and Brad on Marines side. And then Jeff, Vinny and Patrick on Alien side.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Sooty

I have a feeling it will be one of those dumb dual game TNTs with Halo 4 taking up most the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.