Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA 2K16

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 25, 2015

The seventeenth installment in 2K's basketball franchise features a career mode written and directed by Spike Lee.

Best new character GOTY: Dom Pagnotti

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By paulmako

So I'm finally working my way through the career mode in NBA 2K16 and finally met Dom Pagnotti, the hyper enthusiastic, live wire agent who wants to sign you and wants to make sure you know the difference between being picked 1st and 21st in the NBA draft. MILLIONS of dollars.

I don't know if it's because everyone else was sitting down and he was jumping everywhere, or the surprisingly lively voice acting for him, or his weird lines (Capesh?) but he is suddenly my favourite character this year. For now.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I think he was so over the top that it is insane to step back and see that this is all in a sports video game, and then later what happens... yeah. This career story is crazy and not in a good way but to me, at least, they tried something. I like seeing money spent on trying to make a story in a sports game.

Anyways can't back him for character of the year but it sure is crazy he exists.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Gortys fo' life.

No Caption Provided

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

The NBA2k16 first year career story was so painfully awful. I was so happy about what happens to Vic van Lier. That being said, Pagnotti is pretty good. I also liked the crazy cold Team Owner

Cav829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

@yummylee said:

Gortys fo' life.

Fiona would be my pick from Tales from the Borderlands.

Max or Chloe from Life is Strange would be my actual pick for best new character. i could I see cases for either. Personally I'd say Max.

I really like Papryus from Undertale, but boy does the Internet seem to want to beat him into the ground.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Alfred, Hunter of Vilebloods!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.