4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

NBA 2k6 0

NBA 2k6 developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2k sports is a great blend of simulation basketball with fun gameplay. NBA 2k6 features great graphics for an early next gen game, and it has the vast content that early next gen sports games were lacking.The core gameplay in 2k6 is very good despite some flaws that it has. The essence to a sports game is solid gameplay, and NBA 2k6 exceeds those requirements. The game plays smooth and it really captures the style of basketball that is showca...

The Best Basketball Sim of the PS2 Era 0

As the classification explains this is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love to play NBA 2K6! To be honest I don't watch much NBA basketball at all, I may catch a game here or there and I do watch it on Sportscenter. But I'm not what most people would see as a big basketball fan. Yet, there is something about this game that has me playing it at least once a day. Let me start off by saying that this is a great looking game. On the court player models look realistic (much better then the #1 Madden) a...