Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 30, 2012

Players cruise the streets of the city Fairhaven, evading the cops while working their way to the top of the most wanted street racers list in this open-street racing game from Criterion Games.

Does Most Wanted have police chase type mp mode like Hot Pursuit?

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jjnen

The title pretty much says it all. I couldn't find any information if multiplayer has same type of cops and robbers chase mode like previous Criterion game, Hot Pursuit, had. Obviously police is in the game's singleplayer so it would make sense to have it in multiplayer as well, but is there anyone who can confirm or deny this?

Valient26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Valient26

There is not at this time all the videos and stream i've been for machinima have said you do not get to play as the cops, i am hoping they will add that on DLC later, but as it stands the game has a lot of content and looks fun.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By csl316

I heard it doesn't in some preview. Which is a shame, as the multiplayer was incredible in Hot Pursuit. Not sure how active the community would be these days if you wanted a fix of that style.

Though it's Criterion so cross your fingers for DLC down the line.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Sin4profit

wow, they're holding the cops VS Racers for DLC? well that makes the in game cops even more of an unjustifiable pain in the ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.