Never Dead QL!!!

#1 Edited by m16mojo2 (371 posts) -

http://seaserpent.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-neverdead/2300-6848/

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19818 posts) -

Finally.

#3 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#4 Posted by JackSukeru (6105 posts) -

Bwahaha!

#5 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4924 posts) -

Truly this is the only appropriate way to release that.

Wow, it's a fucking hour long. Fantastic.

#6 Edited by Roger778 (960 posts) -

I just tried to go to the Website address, and I was greeted with a "403 forbidden" error. Did anybody else get that?

#7 Posted by Milkman (17900 posts) -

Amazing.

Online
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -

@Roger778 said:

I just tried to go to the Website address, and I was greeted with a "404" error. Did anybody else get that?

Your not part of the beta site. The OP is kinda a jerk for linking that without any info at all.

#9 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

@Roger778 said:

I just tried to go to the Website address, and I was greeted with a "403 forbidden" error. Did anybody else get that?

that's the beta site that's not available for non subscribers.

It'll probably be live on the main site tomorrow, if I had to guess.

#10 Posted by gla55jAw (2767 posts) -

Stop letting out the secrets!

#11 Posted by ShaggE (7161 posts) -

Nice! I KNEW Neverdead was on the "recently played" list on Brad's Xbox for a reason.

#12 Posted by ajamafalous (12448 posts) -

THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER COME

#13 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER COME

it's been a long road

#14 Posted by csl316 (10868 posts) -

Finally, finally, finally.  This is it!

#15 Posted by Redbullet685 (6198 posts) -

How come only the premium site gets this? Bullshit.

#16 Posted by Meepasaurus (241 posts) -

No wonder they ignored both chats spamming to play NeverDead during TNT tonight. haha

#17 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

@Redbullet685 said:

How come only the premium site gets this? Bullshit.

premium site has been getting content whenever it's been uploaded, and they'll put it through tomorrow at their usual upload time (6am pst probably)

#18 Posted by Pudge (1041 posts) -

It's... so beautiful. I love you Giant Bomb!

#19 Posted by BaconGames (3775 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@Redbullet685 said:

How come only the premium site gets this? Bullshit.

premium site has been getting content whenever it's been uploaded, and they'll put it through tomorrow at their usual upload time (6am pst probably)

Now that you point this out, I hadn't realized how much I appreciated having the content as soon as it's up. Sadly I don't think it's worth doing for the regular site because they do want to fill out the week and not have days lump but damn do I love dat instant GB gratification.

#20 Posted by Tebbit (4572 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@ajamafalous said:

THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER COME

it's been a long road

Gettin' from there to heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

#21 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2067 posts) -

The Never Dead quick look should just... Stay Dead.

#22 Posted by ajamafalous (12448 posts) -
@Tebbit said:

@Animasta said:

@ajamafalous said:

THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER COME

it's been a long road

Gettin' from there to heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

  
#23 Posted by Fattony12000 (7945 posts) -

AND THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN...

#24 Posted by Fattony12000 (7945 posts) -

"A sizeable anus."

#25 Posted by Redbullet685 (6198 posts) -

@BaconGames said:

@Animasta said:

@Redbullet685 said:

How come only the premium site gets this? Bullshit.

premium site has been getting content whenever it's been uploaded, and they'll put it through tomorrow at their usual upload time (6am pst probably)

Now that you point this out, I hadn't realized how much I appreciated having the content as soon as it's up. Sadly I don't think it's worth doing for the regular site because they do want to fill out the week and not have days lump but damn do I love dat instant GB gratification.

Oh. Well I kinda feel like an asshole now.

#26 Posted by Humanity (11607 posts) -

@m16mojo2: I came in here to say "probably never happening just give up" so imagine my joyous surprise!

Online
#27 Posted by Ghostiet (5596 posts) -

@EquitasInvictus said:

The Never Dead quick look should just... Stay Dead.

Best zinger of 2013 so far.

#28 Edited by Canteu (2864 posts) -

The video doesn't even work for me. Can't wait to use the youtube player again on the new site!

#29 Posted by Hawkerace (295 posts) -

Looks pretty two out of five stars worthy, yikes.

#30 Posted by talldude124 (6 posts) -

At least it gives replay value with all those collectibles... right?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.