Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 10

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

The 19th installment of EA Sports' long running series, NHL 10 brings a new degree of toughness through one-on-one battle refinements and a new board physics engine, as well as various EA Sports Hockey League adjustments.

Highest Rated NHL 10 Team?

jacobmccourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By jacobmccourt

Tell me what you think the highest rated team will be out of the 30 NHL Teams and why?

I would love to say Detroit (big fan), however, I think it will be Chicago. They seem to have gotten even better in the off season.

ieatpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ieatpizza

I also think Detroit will be the highest rated team for NHL 10, but I think the Flyers will be a contender because of their offseason acquisitions. The Wings are still my number 1 pick for highest rating due to their outstanding PP, 2-way forwards, defensive prowess, balanced lines, and Pavel Datsyuk.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FesteringNeon

Obviously the Wings... 
    lol 

Bastards.  

Chicago's lineup, although very impressive, will lose to the Wings "clutch" points.  
    Wings by 2.  

I want to find out Flyers rating!!!
    PJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By PJ

I think its between Detroit, although a few players have been imo a bit overrated in 08 and 09, its generally the swedish players like of instance Holmström, hes a fucking 70 overall at best. Have you ever seen him make a goal where he didnt get hit whit the puck infront of the goal and it bounced in? Didn't think so. All hes got going for him is his size.
    And Boston. Whit the show they put on last year I expect a significent bump in the stats.
    Anaheim has an outsider shot, after all they got the best playmaker in NHL on their team(Koivu) and Selänne still got it. And Anaheim has imo the best PP in NHL. Some players in Anaheim were a bit underrated last year.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hunkulese
    @PJ said:
    " after all they got the best playmaker in NHL on their team(Koivu) "

A little biased for the Fins? Even in his Prime Koivu was a borderline first line player let alone the best playmaker in the league.
    FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By FesteringNeon

whoa I was way off. :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.