Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Ni no Kuni delayed to winter 2012 in America, Q1 2013 in Europe.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/15/europe-gets-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-in-q1-2013/ 

Namco announced today that Europe will see Ni no Kuni sometime during Q1 2013. 

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/15/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-will-cast-its-spell-this-winter/ 

Europe won’t get to play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch until Q1 2013, but North America isn’t getting much sooner either. Namco Bandai announced this morning that No no Kuni will be released sometime during Winter 2012 in North America. 

Like the European release of the game, the North American version will feature both Japanese and English-language voice tracks.

It was originally supposed to be released in both regions early 2012. 

Two new videos:

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Disappointing, but more time to play other games I suppose

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
    SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

Blows, but I'm already swamped with games and schoolwork. It's still more than likely getting $60 from me. 

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Axersia

Goddammit, had I known this was gonna happen I would've just imported it. I suppose it's not too late seeing as I'm gonna have to wait another ~10 months otherwise, but it's not like I have a shortage of games so perhaps I'll just wait it out.

It seems Namco Bandai has been doing this a lot lately -- wasn't Tales of Graces f supposed come out like a year ago? At least that's still scheduled for next month, but I'm honestly not that interested in it as I still have quite the backlog of Tales imports to play through. Maybe I'll pick it up anyway though just to support the franchise getting localized.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Phatmac

Thanks for the update, did not know this.

zonikjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By zonikjj

Bummer. I'm really looking forward to this game

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Hector

Definitely getting this, looks like solid jrpg game sprinkled with Studio Ghibli magic!

cosi83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By cosi83

Angry, Europeans getting mucked around again

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By jacdg

@Axersia said:

Goddammit, had I known this was gonna happen I would've just imported it. I suppose it's not too late seeing as I'm gonna have to wait another ~10 months otherwise, but it's not like I have a shortage of games so perhaps I'll just wait it out. It seems Namco Bandai has been doing this a lot lately -- wasn't Tales of Graces f supposed come out like a year ago? At least that's still scheduled for next month, but I'm honestly not that interested in it as I still have quite the backlog of Tales imports to play through. Maybe I'll pick it up anyway though just to support the franchise getting localized.

That's coming out soon? Awesome, completely forgot about that game. Tales of Vesperia was one of my favorite games this generation, and I don't even like JRPG's that much. Anyway, this game still looks cool, will have to play it at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.