Ni no Kuni delayed to winter 2012 in America, Q1 2013 in Europe.

#1 Edited by Icemael (6321 posts) -
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/15/europe-gets-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-in-q1-2013/ 

Namco announced today that Europe will see Ni no Kuni sometime during Q1 2013. 

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/15/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-will-cast-its-spell-this-winter/ 

Europe won’t get to play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch until Q1 2013, but North America isn’t getting much sooner either. Namco Bandai announced this morning that No no Kuni will be released sometime during Winter 2012 in North America. 

Like the European release of the game, the North American version will feature both Japanese and English-language voice tracks.

It was originally supposed to be released in both regions early 2012. 

Two new videos:

#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4485 posts) -

Disappointing, but more time to play other games I suppose

#3 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (2007 posts) -

Blows, but I'm already swamped with games and schoolwork. It's still more than likely getting $60 from me. 

#4 Posted by Axersia (1615 posts) -

Goddammit, had I known this was gonna happen I would've just imported it. I suppose it's not too late seeing as I'm gonna have to wait another ~10 months otherwise, but it's not like I have a shortage of games so perhaps I'll just wait it out.

It seems Namco Bandai has been doing this a lot lately -- wasn't Tales of Graces f supposed come out like a year ago? At least that's still scheduled for next month, but I'm honestly not that interested in it as I still have quite the backlog of Tales imports to play through. Maybe I'll pick it up anyway though just to support the franchise getting localized.

#5 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Thanks for the update, did not know this.

#6 Posted by ZOnikJJ (258 posts) -

Bummer. I'm really looking forward to this game

#7 Posted by Hector (3364 posts) -

Definitely getting this, looks like solid jrpg game sprinkled with Studio Ghibli magic!

#8 Posted by cosi83 (397 posts) -

Angry, Europeans getting mucked around again

#9 Posted by JacDG (2123 posts) -

@Axersia said:

Goddammit, had I known this was gonna happen I would've just imported it. I suppose it's not too late seeing as I'm gonna have to wait another ~10 months otherwise, but it's not like I have a shortage of games so perhaps I'll just wait it out. It seems Namco Bandai has been doing this a lot lately -- wasn't Tales of Graces f supposed come out like a year ago? At least that's still scheduled for next month, but I'm honestly not that interested in it as I still have quite the backlog of Tales imports to play through. Maybe I'll pick it up anyway though just to support the franchise getting localized.

That's coming out soon? Awesome, completely forgot about that game. Tales of Vesperia was one of my favorite games this generation, and I don't even like JRPG's that much. Anyway, this game still looks cool, will have to play it at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.