Wizard Edition book.

#1 Posted by Elfen (41 posts) -

I think they should sell the beast book seperate from the wizard edition. I'd pay $40.

#2 Posted by Sterling (2292 posts) -

I'd pay $60 for the book and Mr. Drippy.

#3 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4605 posts) -

@oulzac said:

I'd accept $60 to pretend I'm Mr. Drippy.

... if you're into that sort of thing.

#4 Posted by iGooner7 (136 posts) -

I got my Wizard edition

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14830 posts) -

@Elfen: Now that I'm really getting into the game yeah... I could see how having a physical copy could be insanely neat. Although on the downside it also would sort of spoil what kinds of spells you are going to get too and I'm also assuming pages with the different bosses would be in there too.

#6 Posted by probablytuna (3661 posts) -

I also would like the book, I can't find the damn Wizard edition anywhere so selling it separately would be great.

#7 Posted by Sterling (2292 posts) -

@MarkWahlberg said:

@oulzac said:

I'd accept $60 to pretend I'm Mr. Drippy.

... if you're into that sort of thing.

It would only work if you got a septum piercing and hung a lantern from it.

#8 Posted by handlas (2681 posts) -

I haven't played much but is the "wizard book" basically the book you have in your inventory in the game? Pretty kewl to have a hard copy of that if so. Has some nice looking illustrations in it. Really love all the detail that seems to have gone into every piece of the game.

#9 Posted by Chontamenti (153 posts) -

Yes it is the same. Same Pages. It is very cool to look up some Familiars and their evolvements! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.