Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Blade

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 07, 2009

A cinematic action game for the Xbox 360, in a vein similar to Ninja Gaiden.

New TGS gameplay videos

Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ma7moud

Walkthrough Part 1

Walkthrough Part 2

Walkthrough Part 3

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By KingBroly

Still too Ninja Gaideney for my taste.  And I love Ninja Gaiden, but not that much.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kush

It looks alright, but nothing too special. I'll want to see something more that helps is stand out from the crowd.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pause422

This game is just completely unimpressive to me...it really needs to show something that truly sets it apart from Ninja Gaiden if such a thing exists, because thats all it seems it wants to be, and added QTE type things to that in no way is impressive or makes this different.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

Graphics look pretty good but the moves look to be repetitive, and the same animations look to be repeating over and over. I don't know why the person demoing the game kept running the opposite way of the enemies, perhaps the camera and controls are loose. It looks like it has way too many quick time events as well. Not very interested based on these videos.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.