Wow, the story section on this page....

#1 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -

It literally made me laugh out loud. Especially because its completely true. Props to whoever wrote it.

#2 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -
#3 Posted by Virago (2487 posts) -

Lol, that's great.  Sooooo true, as well.

#4 Posted by MatsSundin (84 posts) -

Haha LMFAO thats hilarious

#5 Edited by and333 (843 posts) -

Its funny but people need to stop editorializing on the wiki pages cause their main purpose is for information not entertainment.

#6 Posted by cunners (113 posts) -
and333 said:
"Its funny but people need to stop editorializing on the wiki pages cause their main purpose is for information not entertainment."
Agreed. This page reads more like a review than an informative wiki. Needs a serious overhaul.
#7 Posted by MB (13107 posts) -

So...go ahead and overhaul it :)  I'd do it but I'm not much of a writer.

#8 Posted by Ossi (1229 posts) -

That was fucken ace!  Win on whomever wrote that.

#9 Posted by cunners (113 posts) -
MB said:
"So...go ahead and overhaul it :)  I'd do it but I'm not much of a writer."
Same. I felt like just deleting the whole section since the story is kinda covered in the overview.
#10 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

Yep. Needs a rewrite.

#11 Posted by pause422 (6243 posts) -

That is awesome, lmao

#12 Edited by Dudacles (1462 posts) -

I thought it sucked. GB is a wiki, its entire point is to get information on a game. Simply telling a reader that he sucks for caring about a story is utter shite. If nobody else will, I'll edit it into something that's actually informative one of these days.

#13 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

Wikis are for info not for "lolz"

#14 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

2 months later and you guys are still complaining, just change it if it bothers you so much.

#15 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

I was going to just remove the opinionated parts, but then I realized that the author's complete disinterest for the story ensured that he never actually finished talking about it.
At this point we're going to need help from someone who has played the game and knows the story.

#16 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"At this point we're going to need help from someone who has played the game and knows the story."
Agreed. Hopefully someone who has played the game and writes wikis will edit it eventually.
#17 Posted by Dudacles (1462 posts) -

I'll do it, though I'm not the greatest writer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.