Masterpiece!!! My right thumb hurts...
Arguably one of the Top 10 games ever created!
What was GIANT
- Gameplay > Very unique and challenging, takes a while to get used to then it's a complete blast to play the game and watch the slaughterfest! Very similar to the original game on the Xbox so a plus if you've played it.
- Combos > From Ultimate Techniques to Obliterations and the infinite combos, there's so much depth you can keep coming back for ages for new moves. The obliteration technique was a good add-on, looks like Assassin's creed's finish kills but way more visceral.
- Graphics / Art Style > Looks really good, the art style and bosses are very well done, pretty spectacular when in full combat action.
- Save points > More save points than NGBlack and you can go back to save if needed, well balanced.
- Red Costume > Looks cool!
- Collecting Items > 30 skulls, not 400 flags or 500 orbs!
- Achievements > Pretty well balanced.
- Button Mashing doesn't work!
- Co-op > Would be awesome!
- Slow-Motion > An optional F.E.A.R.-esque slow-mo mode would be a pretty cool plus to see actions in more detail.
- Update Glitch > If you downloaded the patch (if you're online) then you have to uninstall it to finish the game and play offline, not a big deal but at least the patch needs to be removed, poorly tested!
- Camera > Not as bad as I expected based on the reviews I read, could be better but with so much speed could get you dizzy if they move it too much.
- Easy (Acolyte) Difficulty > Not as easy as you might think, still pretty hard for casual gamers. Just check the forums for many disappointed players who don't want to put the effort.
- Dialogue > Really cheesy, could be better.