Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Like it or not ...They do the job well !

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

Nintendo are amazing at appealing to everyone . I mean from a marketing perspective they have done the right thing with the WII . 
    Now if you live in the UK then you must know a pair of z list celebs called Ann and Dec . They feature in the new set of adverts for Nintendo .

Here is a link 

(i don't know if you can see the Ant and Dec ones if your not from the uk) 

Any way back on topic 
    As a Core Nintendo gamer i don't know how to feel  Happy that the company i love is doing so well . Or disappointed becuase they seem to really be concentrating all there energy on "Family" games . 
    But even if you hate Nintendo and think the wii is "suckorz" you must admit Nintendo know what they are doing with advertising . 
    I mean what other company could take something called the Wii and sell billions . 
    Anyway the point of this thread is to get your opinions on Nintendo . Doy uo like how they are doing things . Doy ou hate them ?
     Let me know:)

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Has anyone noticed that in these Ant & Dec adverts Ant & Dec are the wrong way around? In everything Ant & Dec do, Ant is on the left & Dec is on the right, because that's the order their names are. It's Ant & Dec, not Dec & Ant. But in the nintendo adverts, Dec is on the left, Ant is on the right. They're the wrong way round!!!!!!

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

nintendo is a company i will always respect, though i'm not a big fan of the wii. the company is doing VERY well and even if they're more appealing to families now, it makes it more accessible so i can play with my family sometimes. 

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By turbomonkey138
    @MattyFTM said:
    " Has anyone noticed that in these Ant & Dec adverts Ant & Dec are the wrong way around? In everything Ant & Dec do, Ant is on the left & Dec is on the right, because that's the order their names are. It's Ant & Dec, not Dec & Ant. But in the nintendo adverts, Dec is on the left, Ant is on the right. They're the wrong way round!!!!!! "
    Maybe one of them got paid more xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.