3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 15 releases and 0 DLC

I gave Nintendogs Cats:toy poodle a 4/5.very good game. 0

I would recommend this game for a girl...who is from the ages of 6-15. This game is a good game but I dislike the fact that the dogs or cats can get sick from you not getting on everyday to feed them and play with them. Not everyone can get on their 3ds everyday so I think that if you don't get on in like 3 days then your dog/cat(s) will get sick. I know they are just trying to make it more realistic but they should make it that hard to take care of a dog/cat. Overall I love this game.:D ...

Shallow but charming, like your high school girflriend 0

Everyone remembers their first pet. In fact, now that I’ve brought it up, I can guarantee that you are too. You’re thinking about his name (Mayonnaise), the games you played with it (Adventure Island), maybe how you got it (The Stork), but you’re absolutely thinking about the day that it died (Didn’t. Lives in a big happy farm in Montana). Well now through the wonders of technology, Nintendo has developed a patented technodog that is completely portable, and can never die or feel any sort of gen...