Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 17, 2014

A dungeon crawler RPG about a samurai family that is cursed to die within their second birthday. It is the second game in the series and the first one to be released outside of Japan.

So… Is Oreshika Still Coming Out Or What?

Avatar image for bowl-of-lentils
    Bowl-of-Lentils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Bowl-of-Lentils

Sony announced back in April that they would be localizing Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines into English but there hasn't been a single word about its release since. I was hoping at least the game's logo would show up in one of the slides during the PlayStation Experience Keynote just to confirm it is still coming out. Unfortunately it was no where to be seen, I'm starting to worry a bit.

Is anyone else anticipating Oreshika's release?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

I would expect localization wasn't started until they were done with Freedom Wars. And as with Freedom Wars, I wouldn't expect to hear much about it until we're close to release.

Avatar image for bowl-of-lentils
    Bowl-of-Lentils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Bowl-of-Lentils

@blacklagoon said:

I would expect localization wasn't started until they were done with Freedom Wars. And as with Freedom Wars, I wouldn't expect to hear much about it until we're close to release.

That's what I'm hoping but it still worries me, especially since Sony has stated that 1st party Vita titles are not longer a priority for them. The news that Oreshika was being localized was one of the reasons I decided to purchase a Vita so I'm counting the days until it is released.

*Edit*

Never mind. My worries have been alleviated. It seem that Oreshika is being demoed at the PlayStation Experience according to this tweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.