4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Life on Saturn? Imagine Dragons 0

PEW PEW PEW PEW ROOOAAAARHIGHWAY TO THE PANZER ZONEI summon white armor blue dragon!Here’s a game where you fly around on everyone’s favorite non-existent giant lizard: the elusive dragon, or in this case dragoon. According to my top sources, panzer is a German word for armor, or a tank. Meanwhile dragoon refers to mounted infantry. Generally soldiers ride horses, but in the world of VIDEO GAMES who has time for stupid HORSES–here there be DRAGONS. And not any regular old dragon, this is a crazy...

This Dragoon May Be On Rails, But It Has Heart 0

On May 11, 1995, the world should have momentarily halted, due to the North American release of the Sega Saturn and one of its best launch titles: Panzer Dragoon. But it didn't. If Sega hadn't broken so many hearts with console add-ons and screwed over third party developers with a surprise system launch, things may have been different, but alas, they were forced to retreat and plan a new system. Even though I wasn't exactly what you would call a "broken-hearted fan," I missed out on Sega's bu...