Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Can my computer run this game?

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

A lot of people are always wondering if their PC can run a certain game or not or how well it will run. Why make a new topic every time someone wants to know? how about we have a main forum were we can ask? Well, here it is...

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ToxicAntidote
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yukoei
    @MythDarK said:
    " You can also check out the "Can You Run It" application on systemrequirementslab. "
    Yeah, its pretty good but not all the time accurate.

And welcome to Giant Bomb.
    ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By ToxicAntidote
    @Yukoei: Maybe not 100% accurate, but it still gives a good view of what it actually takes to run the game.
    Well thanks I guess. I've been registered for almost a year now, though it's always nice to know that you're welcome every now and then. ^^
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yukoei
    @MythDarK said:
    " @Yukoei: Maybe not 100% accurate, but it still gives a good view of what it actually takes to run the game. Well thanks I guess. I've been registered for almost a year now, though it's always nice to know that you're welcome every now and then. ^^ "
    Woops, my mistake just thought because of your post count. I have been here for maybe 6 months and I have over 660 posts...maybe I just post to much xD
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic

good idea o' lord

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yukoei
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " good idea o' lord "
    Well, not really sure but the game has pretty low specs. I am sure you will be able to play it ! 

Oh...
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
    @Yukoei said:
    " @MythDarK said:
    " You can also check out the "Can You Run It" application on systemrequirementslab. "
    Yeah, its pretty good but not all the time accurate.  And welcome to Giant Bomb. "
    I've always found the Can You Run It site to be reliable in detecting your system specs, providing minimum & recommended system requirements, and telling you if your system specs meed the requirements. The problem is that developers/publishers usually set the minimum requirements on the very low side - and often if you meet the minimum requirements, it still won't always run at a playable frame rate.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Griddler

Surely if people know their specs (Which you would need for anyone on here to help them) then they could just google the system requirements and figure out for themselves?

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yukoei
    @girdz said:
    " Surely if people know their specs (Which you would need for anyone on here to help them) then they could just google the system requirements and figure out for themselves? "
    Because minimum requirments are usaully way to low and people also want to know what level the game will run on (Medium, High etc) with their rig.
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Griddler
    @Yukoei: Hm fair enough

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.