Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Fallout 3 upgrade to Fallout 3 goty edition save files!!???

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Rekt_Hed

Hey everyone just wondering?

If I bought the goty edition for pc.  Would i be able to play the game with my old saves from my character from the original Fallout 3?

I just want to know because if you buy hte DLC separetly its about  £10 more expensive than just buying a new copy from amazon but id really like to continue using my same character!

Anyone got some words of wisdom for me?  Ive already completed the game once with no DLC and was already on my second play through with a new chracter that id sunk another 20-30 hrs into developing it as a evil character.

Please help

shrig32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By shrig32

I remember it worked with Oblivion, so I imagine it would with Fallout too =)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.